Thread: MacBook keyboard and mouse pad are not responding

MacBook keyboard and mouse pad are not responding

When I tried starting my system yesterday, there is a weird issue ever since. When I get to the login screen, where I am required to enter the login name and password, I am not able to move the pointer to the text field to enter the name and password. So, basically the MacBook keyboard and mouse pad are not responding. I am not able to understand why this is happening, so I need some comments and suggestions to eradicate this problem.

Re: MacBook keyboard and mouse pad are not responding

Hello there, there is no need to worry if the MacBook keyboard and mouse pad are not responding because this particular problem has been solved on our forums already. Here, have a look at this thread for the solutions:
    iMac: Keyboard and Mouse not responding
    I hope that your issues will be solved after that. If you are not able not get the correct solutions, then just let me know about it.

If the MacBook keyboard and mouse pad are not responding, then you must try connecting a USB mouse to the system. Check out if you can take the cursor to the text field. If not, then restart the system and try the same with the help of the USB mouse. I guess that there is some issue with the mousepad, that is causing problems for the keyboard as well.

It is required that you must call your computer engineer to solve issue that the MacBook keyboard and mouse pad are not responding. He will be able to look as in what is causing this particular problem. Thus, he will be able to provide you the correct solutions as well as fix the error, then and there. I can assure you that they can only provide you with the perfect solutions for your issues.

It is best advised that you must contact the Apple store and mention your issues about the MacBook keyboard and mouse pad are not responding to the people over there. They will let you know about the correct solutions that can be used to solve the issues. If your problem seems to be too worst, then they will also send any person to your place to look into the matter.