Thread: Ipod Touch 64gb Water Damage

Ipod Touch 64gb Water Damage

Hello. I have an Apple ipod touch device. The problem is that the device is been watered. The device was left into a wet jacket and it was watered completely. I checked the water indicator but it shows white. I have no idea what could have been wrong. Is there any way through which you can make the issue to work out well. Thank you.

Re: Ipod Touch 64gb Water Damage

The problem could be that the the device is been affected and some water molecules may have been into it. So in order to get the things to be off it is essential that you check out for the same. Take the device to the manufacturer. That will help you out to get the issues to be sorted. So do check out for the thing that will help you out. So do check out.

You can take the service provider that may help you out to take the issue that was not able to work out well for you. It would be that they will guide you to proper steps that is been needed to make the issue to be sorted. So do look out for the same. I hope this may sort the issue well. So do check out for the thing. I hope this may sort the thing well.

It is not possible that the device can be replace as it is been damaged by physical means its not natural. So i do not think it would be replaced. You may need to repair it and get it serviced. They may charge out certain charges for the repair. This may then help you out that may then make the issue to work well. So do check out for the thing. This may help you out well.

There is another way keep the device to be off and do not use it for somedays. It may then work out well as the molecules may be disappeared or been dry. This may then help you out well for the thing and then check out for the issue that has caused the same. I do think that this may work well for you. So do check out.