Thread: MacBook won't turn on

MacBook won't turn on

Hello friends, I was downloading a game called "Wings of Prey" in my system the previous day. I had put the system settings to sleep after 15 minutes. I am not able to understand what went wrong because the MacBook won't turn on after that. I had decided to backup all the data and information of my system in the removable drive, but before that this problem happened. So, I need to know fow to get out of this situation and get my system started.

Re: MacBook won't turn on

I was facing the same problem that the MacBook won't turn on. When I used to start the laptop with the help of the power button, I did not get any lights flashing or no sounds. The system was actually not booting. So, I had called up the Apple store and mentioned my problem to them. So, they had told me to bring my system to them and they fixed the problem themselves. So, you should take the system there too, rather than making some better moves.

Hello there,
    If the MacBook won't turn on, then this may be caused because of a battery issue. So, just remove the battery from the system and then connect it again. Then, charge the same. After that, try starting the system. I hope that your issues will be solved after that. Wish you all the best.
    Just let me know if the problems are still persisting.

My suggestion to solve the problem that the MacBook won't turn on is to call your computer engineer. If you try to solve the issue by yourself, then much harm can be caused to your system. The engineer will be able to know about all the settings of the Mac system and thus, will be able to provide you with the correct solutions for eradicating the current situation.

I suppose that the MacBook won't turn on issue is being caused because of a RAM problem. So, changing the RAM will solve the problem. You can check out the solutions that is officially provided, if such problems are encountered. The same is given below:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1365?viewlocale=en_US
    You can also send them your query and they will reply back with a feedback on how to fix the issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"