Thread: Devour: Exchange Synchronization, Can Inbox folders be synchronized?

Devour: Exchange Synchronization, Can Inbox folders be synchronized?

I am using Devour and I love to use my mobile phone until now it is not having any issues everything is working flawlessly, excluding my Exchange E-mail. I want to synchronize all the information across, not just limit it to a month, but inbox is not coming; my sent folders are coming without any problem. The only difference in the two is that inbox is having tons of folders in it. I want to know I am doing anything wrong with the Exchange Synchronization.

Re: Devour: Exchange Synchronization, Can Inbox folders be synchronized?

I am also facing the same issue exchange synchronization. I am having Exchange 2007 at my place of work. I have gone to my own website and there deleted my cell phone from my profile and also deleted my email account from my phone.
    I have also moved all of my folders to a different location so that my inbox would not tied to all the other folders. But then also facing the same problem.

You can call the Verizon or the Motorola technical support for solving this problem. I was also facing the same problem I have done the same.

They said that my server is blocking the incoming emails. But I am not satisfied with the answer because I am using another phone which is running Android phone running on the network and also receiving the corporate email without any problem. I hope may be you will get a better answer from them.

According to me, the corporate synchronization default client does not support the subfolder in the inbox. You must try any other third party application like “Touchdown” which can be found in the Android Market. I am feeling sorry for you because the native applications do not fulfill your needs. I hope you will find applications that can fulfill your needs.

It is weird from my point of view. I am able to see all the messages in my folders when they are present in my inbox. I am having around thirty folders in my inbox; hence, I understand the importance of them. From when I have moved them I am not able to get those messages as well as my inbox settings. I think that the phone is not able to recognize the inbox if subfolders are present under the inbox.