Thread: Music through Bluetooth on Backflip

Music through Bluetooth on Backflip

Hello friends i am here to ask you the question about the Motorola mobile phone which i have. I am using the Motorola Backflip mobile phone which has the Android operating system. I want to know that can i play Music through Bluetooth on Motorola Backflip mobile phone. If yes then provide the procedure for doing the same.

Re: Music through Bluetooth on Backflip

Hey Nereus, The question which you have asked here about playing the Music through Bluetooth on Motorola Backflip mobile phone looks little bit confusing to me and wanted to first clear it out with you. You want to play the music from some other device on your mobile phone using bluettoth or you want to player the music from your mobile phone to some other bluetooth enabled audio devices. So first clear out this.

I think the Nereus is asking about playing the music from the Motorola backflip mobile phone to the audio devices having bluetooth connectivity such as bluetooth headset or bluetooth speakers. As the Motorola Backflip mobile phone is expensive so it will have this feature. There is no doubt about it. You will just have pair the mobile and the bluetooth speaker for that.

I think you can easily play the music of your Motorola Backflip mobile phone on the bluetooth headset or through the bluetooth speakers at your place. First of all you have to pair both, the mobile phone and the headset or the speakers with bluetooth. After that go to the music player of the Motorola Backflip mobile phone. There you will be having the music playback option through the bluetooth audio devices.

I dont think so any of the manufacturer will launch the high end mobile phone which will not have the A2DP support for playing the audio and music from the the mobile phone to the bluetooth headset or buetooth speakers. Because this is one of the very common and very widely used by the people. So it will have the A2DP support. If you are not able to configure it by yourself then i will recommend you to contact the Motorola about this. They will resolve your problem.