Thread: E52 Turn off camera sound?

E52 Turn off camera sound?

I need your help to resolve my confusion related to my Nokia E52. The thing is that I don't know how to disable the camera sound of mobile phone. I didn't get the silent option is the sound setting of my camera. I also tried other way to disable the camera sound, but still not success. Does anyone know how to disable the camera sound on Nokia E52 mobile? if yes then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: E52 Turn off camera sound?

According to me it's very easy to disable the camera sound of you mobile. When you open the camera application, first select the setting from there. The next steps is to select the sounds options from there. After this you will get option to change the camera shutter sound. You just need to silent value to the sound. Please try this solution first.

If you want to turn off the camera sound of your E52, for that you will need to configure the setting of your mobile. I am also having the same Nokia E52 mobile phone. This is an update Nokia E51 model of success. It was released along Nokia E55, Which is physically and functionally identical, except for the keyboard T9 traditional versus QWERTY E55 compact keyboard.

Mostly the disable camera sound is can be done through the camera setting. And your mobile should contains this option. If you are not able to get this option to disable the camera sound, then please refer the user manual of your Nokia E52 mobile. From it will definitely get the steps to turn off camera sound. Please go through this solution.

Please follow below steps to disable camera sound:
    • Start camera of your mobile and choose setting from there.
    • Then you will need to choose the sound option from there.
    • Then you will need to scroll down the sound list until you get 'silent' option.