Thread: How to turn off the camera shutter sound in Nokia X3-02 ?

How to turn off the camera shutter sound in Nokia X3-02 ?

Hi, I have bought the new mobile phone and that’s the Nokia X3-02, and as I have bought it newly I am not very aware about the functions and the capabilities of the mobiles, so I would like to know some of the functions about the camera, but the main thing that make me annoy is the shutter sound, as when I click any picture it comes up with the sound, and I want to disable it forever, so how can I do that? and the picture quality is also not good so is it with me only, or is there any settings that we have to make to take good images? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to turn off the camera shutter sound in Nokia X3-02 ?

Yeah this is very annoying, it seems that every time it yell as I click the pictures, but as I found the answer to this as there is a setting under the camera itself, and I think the last option is for the camera sound, so you have to select that and there will be an option to make it ON and OFF, so select OFF after that it will not make any noise when you clicked the picture.

I would say if concern about the picture quality you are not the only victim as it is too low in the device though it has a 5 mega pixel camera. And there is no such setting through which you can make some changes to get the better pictures. but you can have option like whenever you take any pictures make sure that you are taking it in the sun light or from the brighter place, so the sharpness would be good.

I am completely disagree with the above user, as you can make changes in the settings as well for taking the good images, but let tell you that it won’t change the whole quality rather. But you’ll see the difference for sure. For doing that you need to click the camera option first and after that you need to click on the icons represented as the 3 lines left side of the capture button, as you select that you’ll get the menu from there select the option called white balance and then select either day light mode or the automatic.

I have also try this and this make little bit difference in the picture quality but not that much. I would say this is the con part of the mobile as though it has a 5 mega pixel camera the picture taken through the mobile is blur, but there are some editing option from that you can make it sharp again. and off course there are too many editing options as you can adjust the brightness and the contrast of the picture and off course color as well. You can put the clip art also with the exiting pictures and place it to any frames also.

I have the same mobile and was having the same trouble as you are having now, but I would like to suggest you that you should try to go through the manual given to you, because from there you’ll get the idea about not only the camera functions but all the functions of the phone. As I have learnt from there only. and this is the only cons that lowest the phone, but apart from that the phone is too good, you can refer the online pages also from the nokia’s forums, from there also you’ll get the newer idea and the tricks for the phone.