Thread: WM 6.5 Upgrade NOT WORKING

WM 6.5 Upgrade NOT WORKING

Hello I have HTC touch pro 2 mobile phone and I have downloaded an upgrade file all of 180mb and when been tried to execute it under the phone it says that the application is not able work. I have no idea what could have been the reason. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. IT would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: WM 6.5 Upgrade NOT WORKING

The issue could be well been associated with the application is not able to support or gel up with the device. You need to check out that the application you downloaded is proper and is not appended with any sort of issue. This will then help you out to make the things to process out well. So do look out for the thing.

It could be that the update file is not compatible t the device that you use. Do check out for the ailments that needs to be required you will then be able to work out for the same. It is necessary and essential that you work or process out well. So to check out and make the issue to be sorted all you need to do is to get the other upgrade that may be compatible.

It could be that the application you downloaded may have some virus issue and hence it is not working or responding, Do check out for the support file or scan the file using a good antivirus program. I hope this may then help you to get the issue sorted. So in order to make the issue to be solved you need to perform some necessary actions as well.

You need to scan the phone in order to check that there is no virus or bugs that is appended. Also you may need to run the application from your system and then plugging the device using USB data cable. This may then help you to figure out and make the issue to be sorted. Do look out for the same. I hope this will help you out.