Thread: Unable to play Movies In Blackberry Pearl

Unable to play Movies In Blackberry Pearl

I have this phone with me which is called BlackBerry Pearl and i was wondering that to play my movies on my phone. Yesterday i tried to put videos and other stuffs on my Pearl and after that when i check it out on the phone and that is unable to play on the phone. I have also checked it on the memory card and it is available but unable to play. So please help me to provide some information on this topic and also tell me that how can i play the videos on my phone.

Re: Unable to play Movies In Blackberry Pearl

I think you need to have a software on your computer which can help you to create video for your blackberry phone. It can be done by the the help of Blackberry Video Creator which can be downloaded from the official website of the Blackberry. So if you want then you need to have this software which can help you to play videos on your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I can say that if your phone is not able to play the vieos then you need to do one thing that is you should have a video converter which can help you to convert the movies which you wahted to play it on your phone. So the best hting is to convert the videos to the appropriate file type and then save it on your phone and it will definitely play the videos with the supported video format.

You can have this video converter which is called Blackberry Video Converter, It is a MPlayer which also allows you to convert most of the popular video formats to an AVI file formatted which is greatly played on the Blackberry device. It includes the encoding engine and all other functions that you need to convert the files. It also supports DVD conversion that will help you to convert movies to the blackberry phone.

You can have this converter which is called "The BlackBerry Pearl Video Converter" that is specially designed for the blackberry pearl phone. It is a very simple application but effective for converting videos to the BlackBerry Pearl . It can also converter popular video and movie formats to the Blackberry Pearl, like AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, H.264, MOV, ASF and FLV, M4V, etc. So you can have this software on your computer and then convert all the videos to play it on the phone.

I think you need to go on the google search and then just serch for the converter which can convert all the videos for your blackberry pearl and also you can have that there are most of the site they provides all the videos for free and they are best playable on the phone. So just check out the websites which can help you get the best converter andthe videos for your phone.