Thread: iPad Multitasking With Music

iPad Multitasking With Music

Hello to everyone. I want to get some details about the iPad. As we all have knowledge that the iPad won't support the Multitasking, but can it be possible that we can listen the music while making use of the internet or simply using any document. If you are having any details about it, then provide that details to me.

Re: iPad Multitasking With Music

Hey, I think this is possible. As iPhone is supporting for this, and both of the iPhone and iPad simply provides the same operating system. So, that both of them will simply provide the similar features. So, we can simply able to use the internet, read the document or use any other applications while listening music. It will simply provide all of the necessary features and I think we don't need to worry for this.

Hey, If you know that the iPad is having the Android Operating system installed and that is why if you simply check the working of the Android then you will simply come to know that Android support for the Multitasking. So, that you will able to get the solution for making use of the iPad for the multitasking. So, I don't think that you will get any type problem while listening the Music while using any other application.

I think if iPad is not providing the multitasking then it will not affect much more. As if the application is working fine and if it is not slow while working then it will be helpful to work on it. As if it may possible that your device support for the multitasking, but it may be possible that you are getting problem due to the slow working. So, if it is providing you the faster response then it will be helpful to you.

Hello, I have come to know that, you can simply do this. You will able to listen the Music on your iPad while working on the internet or on the document. And I think when the newer version of the iPad OS will come it will simply provide you more faster and broader way for the multitasking. It will simply provide you more ability to multitask without slower working. As all of us requires more faster working while multitasking also.