Thread: Does iPad comes in category of eReader?

Does iPad comes in category of eReader?

Ho there, I am having a query that i need to solve with your help. As i have seen that the display of the iPad is not an Pixel OI technology as well as the backlight of it can not be turned off so i think it can not be used as the eReader for long time. Does iPad comes in category of eReader? Thanks in advance.

Re: Does iPad comes in category of eReader?

Yes you are right that that the Apple iPad is not an eReader as it is not made for the same purpose. The iPad is introduced as tablet PC for multi purpose the eReading is just a function of the same, so you can not declare it as the eReader. So if you are looking for the feature of eReader then it will not stand completely on the expectation of yours.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Why this can not be set in the category of the eReader when it having all the functionality to work like a eReader. As i have seen in Stanza that is having the functionality to set the background color for reading the content on the same, The same can be set in the Apple iPad so that you can keep this running for long time. This is what i feel about iPad.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Why do you think that this can not be considered as the eReader just because it is not having the certain specification of it. As i am using the same device and reading the article for 10 to 12 hour but not having the any issue with the same. So i did not found any reason so that not to declare it as the eReader. Hope you will like it. Thanks

I don't know about the query that you have raised but one thing is sure that the i like the iPad. As it is having the all the functionality for the PC and eReader that is expected for same so i can use it as i wanted to. Hope that the other people also use it and like it no matter it is an eReader or not. Just enjoy it the way it is made.