Thread: Playing Street Fighter 4 on iPhone

Playing Street Fighter 4 on iPhone

Hi,
    Everyone is familiar with the Street Fighter 4 game which was widely played on PC. The game is my all time favorite. Now as I have a iPH\hone I need the same on my mobile phone. All I want to know is the game information on comparison to the PC game. Does it offers all the levels and players in the iPhone version. I does not believe there may be some lacking in it.

Re: Playing Street Fighter 4 on iPhone

Street Fighter 4 is a bit heavy game with consumes up to 200 MB of space on your phone when installed. I had tried this game before which is really nice to play, but sometime it becomes buggy. There are many thing in the game which you can control and that becomes hard to settle everything on the iPhone buttons. That makes the game a low choice.

Street Fighter IV will not be the first Beat-em-up on iPhone, Blades of Fury, a sort of imitation of Soul Calibur is already available. The first rumors spoke of adapting almost similar to the console version, this is not the case. In fact, Street Fighter 4 returns in 2D to enter the iPhone. Personally, I think it's a very good choice, makes the gameplay and fluidity will make the appointment.

Good news on Street Fighter IV iPhone also offers a 2 player mode via Bluetooth. If you can see any video then it it looks as SF4 on iPhone is quite playable, even if we suspect that some Furies are more or less difficult to leave. I had already played a Street Fighter 2 emulated on the iPhone and I arrived quite get my Shoryuken then I imagine the work that Capcom made the gameplay can only be positive.

In the game the main character Shoryuken has to mess with 8 fighters. They are Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Blanka, M. Bison, Abel, Guile, and Dhalsim, what can we get out an edition Prim, and Super Turbo. If Street Fighter IV is a pleasant surprise earlier this year and even if it does not provide the quality of the console version, but still you can enjoy the similar gameplay on the iphone.

Only 8 fighters are present, for us to sell downloadable fee on the iphone. The fighters are alike, and seen from afar, one would believe almost the same strokes, the savings, the Ultra and so on. There are several modes available to you in Free Sparring, a free battle mode where you choose your opponent, or Tournament, which takes you around the world for 7 consecutive fights to win. Finally, a very pleasant surprise for an iPhone game Pick of not to be missed, despite its relatively high price.