Thread: Need camera suggestion for Apple iMac G5

Need camera suggestion for Apple iMac G5

Hi Friend, I Need camera suggestion for Apple iMac G5 as i am using the older version so i am planning to buy the camera for the same which will be compatible with the iMac G5 running with OS X. I need the camera to chat with my brother who is out of station and having HP laptop running Windows operating system. So advice me the same. Thanks in advance

Re: Need camera suggestion for Apple iMac G5

You can use any of the camera for the use of the iMac and installed on your system but if you are worried about the compatibility issue of the same then try the MACAM which is a USB webcam support for the most of the cameras. It supports the logitech, Creative and many more having the brand name. So use this and enjoy

You can use the iSight Camera for your iMac G5 as it is supported by the Mac OS X and all the product of the apple. You can connect it with the help of the Firewire. All you have to do is to push the firewire end of the iSight to the Firewire port of the iMac and you are connected to the camera and can perform the task on it.

Universal USB 2.0 video class cams are the one which work perfectly with the Macintosh operating system that you are looking for your iMac G5. This camera is just plug and play. You don't need to add any driver for the same just plug it to the USB and you will be get connected to the Webcam. Hope you like it. Say thanks you like the same.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

macam is a driver for USB webcams on Mac OS X. It allows hundreds of USB webcams to be used by many Mac OS X video-aware applications. The aim is to support as many webcams as possible. In addition, macam also supports downloading of images from some dual-mode cameras. macam especially tries to support those cameras not supported by Apple or by their manufacturers.