Thread: Why iPod “died” during an update?

Why iPod “died” during an update?

I use Apple’s iPod nano, before a week I update my iPod that time it will properly updated and iPod also work properly, I am not facing any problem during the using it all the functions are properly work, but next time when I connect my iPod to my computer that time it goes blank, can here anyone give me suggestion for how I solve my problem in iPod “died” during an update.

Re: Why iPod “died” during an update?

Use following steps for solving this problem
    Reset: in option you get Reset option, using this you able to restore all the factory setting of your iPod, if suppose there is any setting which disabled data transmission option from your iPod then after resetting you able to reset all the setting after resetting restart your iPod, it for saving all the setting , and after restarting all the changes goes apply. I think using this solution your problem goes solve.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I give you better solution for that because I also face this same problem this is not a major problem, for solving this problem you have to update your antivirus and then connect your iPod to your computer and after that scan for virus and I sure after scanning definitely you find some virus infected files and because of this you face this problem. after scanning restore all this file for that you have to update your iPod, and I think after that may be you solve your problem.

I think for solving this problem you have to format your computer because before the connecting to your computer iPod will properly work and when you try to connect your iPod that time it goes died, it mean there is no problem with your iPod and there is virus infection in your computer for that you have to first format your computer and then try to connect your iPod to your computer and after connecting you have to scan your iPod also maybe in iPod also any virus infected, I think using this solution you able to solve your problem.

No need to format your computer, I think there is problem in your iTunes some time if iTunes goes corrupted then you face this problem and I think after reinstalling iTunes may be your iPod connect your computer, I think you have to use this solution and I sure after that you able to connect your iPod to your computer.