Thread: Stop error problem during updating Nokia N78 mobile

Stop error problem during updating Nokia N78 mobile

Hi,
    Recently I buy Nokia N78, after some days I update all software it will work properly till today but when I try to connect my phone to computer using Nokia PC Suite, I face the Stop error problem during updating Nokia N78 mobile For solving this problem I try many things but till I face this problem, I want to solve this problem as soon as for that I want your help, so please give me some suggestion for that.

Re: Stop error problem during updating Nokia N78 mobile

I give you better solution for that because I also face this same problem, this problem occurs when your computer has virus problem, I think this virus may be corrupt your Nokia PC Suite an because of this whenever you try to connect your phone to computer that time this virus will activated and because of this your phone will show goes dead, and your phone not give you stop error this virus problem with your computer and because of this screen look like stop error screen. For solving this problem you have format your computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Use following this to solve your problem

This is not a major problem because some Nokia device displays to go blank during an update.
    • Disconnect the Nokia device from the USB cable and switched of the mobile
    • Then remove the phone battery for 5 seconds.
    • Then insert the battery then switched on the phone using power button
    • Then try to Re-connect the Nokia phone to your computer using Nokia PC Suite
    • Then try to download the updates.

If there is no response from your Nokia device, try to recover the device by formatting it:

• Then Press and hold keys: 3, call and * button.
    • Then press the power button.
    • Continue to hold down all the Key until you hear the device start-up tone.
    • It will reset your phone setting and I think after that you able to connect your phone and update your phone properly.

I think this is operating system of your mobile, your operating system may be goes crash and because of this you have to face this problem and I think for solving this problem you have to give your mobile in Nokia Service Center, they will solve all this problem and I think they will not charge you if your phone in warranty or maybe they will charge you, but only Nokia Service Center will solve this problem, because you can’t update able to Nokia operating system files using update we only able to update application I think you have to use this solution for solving this problem.

I think this is major problem with your because I think this is your mobile operating system problem and because of this you face this problem, sometime this problem occurs from the virus, viruses are corrupt your system file and because of this when you try to connect your phone that time you face this problem. for solving this problem you have to format your computer and also format your mobile phone also. And then install latest antivirus with the latest updates and then try to connect your phone to your computer. I think this solution ,may be help you to solve your problem.