Thread: Creative Zen XFi2 not displays all albums or artists on music player.

Creative Zen XFi2 not displays all albums or artists on music player.

Hi,
    I want your help; my new Creative Zen XFi2 not displays all albums or artists on music player. Recently I buy latest Creative Zen XFi2 music player. When I attached with it’s my computer that time it’ll show all the songs and i also add or remove songs from my Creative Zen XFi2 music player, but when I restart the music player and when start music player that time I am not able to get all the songs in the music player. Can anyone tell me what the problem in my music player is?

Re: Creative Zen XFi2 not displays all albums or artists on music player.

I think there is no problem in Creative Zen XFi2 because all the music players are not updated there music library automatically, I think when you add the song in your music player after that you not update the music library. For that you not able to get all the songs in music player or in your Creative Zen XFi2 don’t show all albums or artists on music player. This is not major issue with your music player. Just update your music library.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this is virus problem with your music player, when you attached your music player to your computer that time some virus are attacked on your music player, and this viruses are damaged your music player functioning, because of this your Creative Zen XFi2 not displays all albums or artists on music player. For solving this problem you have to virus scan your music player. And then restart your phone and see, I sure this is will solve your problem.

I think Creative Zen XFi2 music player is latest music player and this music player has auto update facility. So there is no need to update music player library of your music player. I think this is major issue with your music player, I think for solving this problem you have to update your music player with the latest updates, because of this if there is any files are corrupted by the virus then updates are replace this files with new files. And I think this solution solve your problem.

I read the reviews of the Creative Zen XFi2 music player, I saw there are so many problems in this music player, and I think Creative Zen XFi2 not displays all albums or artists on music player. For that Creative gives free download to the all the Creative Zen XFi2 music player users. I think you also download all this updates and check whether all the function is properly working or not. If download are not solving your problem then you have to give your music player for replacement.