Thread: [N97] Music Library doesn't show tracks, artists etc

[N97] Music Library doesn't show tracks, artists etc

Hi,
    I have a Nokia N97 phone and recently there was a problem in restarting my phone, so i decided to reset the phone. Once i did the hard reset, there was many problem that i am facing currently and not able to solve it. When i click on the Music application, i can see Music library with 4000 tracks. But when i try to click on the library itself, it does not show me any of the tracks, artists or album. Then i tried to refresh the library, but it gave me 0 tracks. Please help to solve this problem, i am not able to listen to my music.

Re: [N97] Music Library doesn't show tracks, artists etc

I think you need to check out with the settings of your music application that can help you out with your problem. I think the track which you are saying that you have it on your memory card, it may have been gone corrupted or missing some files realted to the tracks on your phone. So if you want then you can check out with the tracks that are saved on your memory card by using it with the computer through memory card reader.

I think you also need to format your memory card as it is affected by the hard reset which you have done on your phone. So just make a backup of all the data which are saved on your memory card of your phone and then you can do the format on computer by using card reader. After that copy all the data which were previously on your memory card and then try to check out the tracks on your phone. It should help you out.

I think the hard reset of your phone has corrupted some of the important files of your phone. So the best thing to do is that you need to update the software of your phone with the help of the software update tool which is present on your phone and also you can get the update through the nokia official website. From there you can get the latest and updated software for your nokia N97 phone.

If the music application is not working on your phone, then you can use some other applications that can be easily downloaded from any of the free website of mobile phones. So you can have the application from Dotsis website, here you can get the best and the supported applicaiton for your phone and also you can get Music application which can help you out to solve your problem.

The most important thing whenever you do a hard reset or you move your music files from one folder to another folder, you need to refresh your music library to add all the music tracks which are stored on your phone. When you do this you can then access all your music files on your phone and also you can listen them in music application. So you need to refresh the music library whenever you open your music application.