Thread: How is the Google’s Nexus one mobile

How is the Google’s Nexus one mobile

Hi,

I am using Nokia n 72 mobile, Now i want to change the mobile to Nexus one. I heard from one of my friend that it have lot of feature, but i don't have idea about its price. Can somebody help me for this phone. Thanks in advance.

Google’s Nexus one design

The Nexus One is new phone from google. It is slightly thinner than the iPhone 3GS, and slightly lighter. The back is definitely not cheap and plasticky, like the iPhone's backing, and feels like some sort of rubbery material. So, not smooth like the iPhone, but not as rubbery as the Droid. It's halfway in-between. The screen is the same size and same resolution as the Droid, it's noticeably better. The colors are much more vibrant and the blacks are blacker, as evidenced by putting both side by side and hitting up various websites and loading various games.

http://gallery.techarena.in/data/513/500x_droidside.jpg

Google’s Nexus one mobile feature

Nexus One is astonishingly faster than the Droid. The speed was most evident when we compared the loading of webpages, but even when you are just scrolling around, launching apps and moving about the operating system, you could tell that there's a beefier brain inside the N1.When we comparing the iPhone 3GS and Nexus One , in loading a webpage over Wi-Fi, the Nexus One loaded first, the iPhone 3GS came in a few seconds later.

Google’s Nexus one mobile features

There are some special feature in Google’s Nexus one mobile that is
    # Android 2.1
    # 11.5mm thick
    # 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 4GB microSD in-box expandable to 32GB
    # 5 megapixel camera with mechanical AF and LED flash
    # HSPA 900 / 1700 / 2100, 7.2Mbps down and 2Mbps up internet speed support
    # 3.7-inch WVGA display.

Price of Google’s Nexus one mobile

Google have launched the first official phone called the Nexus One, would be powered by Google Android and an important reason for the customers to buy this handset would be the cheap price that is $ 200.Rumors say that the unlocked Nexus One would have a price of $199 in stores. You can also find information from Google.

How is the Google’s Nexus one mobile

Actually the phone will be manufactured by Taiwan's HTC Corp and the handset is being tested by Google's 20,000 employees. The handset is likely to have a slightly larger display than iPhone. For gamers, the phone will offer OpenGL ES 2.0 support. Google Nexus one will come with MicroSD, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.This handset will come with exchangeable battery and the ability for users to add a memory card to the device.