Thread: Kindle on Acer Touch screen Notebook

Kindle on Acer Touch screen Notebook

I have purchased my first laptop- Acer Aspire 5738PZG. This is a touchscreen laptop. I am very much exited every time I use it. It has got Windows 7 operating system installed that runs on Intel Core Duo T4300 processor. I have been playing various games ever since I got this notebook. But I have heard that Kindle is now available for computer as well. Can I use Kindle on my touchscreen laptop from Acer?

Download Kindle

I am using Zenith Home PC 402A-11 desktop computer. I also have heard about the Kindle software being made available for Windows users. But I am unable to find any where to download this software? Can any one provide a download of Kindle. I am using Windows 7 Home Edition.

Kindle software

I have downloaded Kindle a few hours ago and this is really an intelligent application developed by Amazon. It allows the user to read books on internet. The clarity is really awesome. Also it supports different format of files. If any one cannot buy Kindle device or for that matter do not want to buy a Kindle device this software of Kindle on your computer would be the right alternative. Download Kindle.

Amazon's ebook reader

Go ahead and download Kindle for your Acer laptop. I am also looking forward to purchase the HP Pavilion tx1000 laptop by the starting of new year. I also also impressed by Amazon's ebook reader- Kindle. And have downloaded it on my Samsung laptop. And it is performing well even though it takes time to download, but that is majorly due to my net connection.

Kindle only for Windows

Using the Kindle software on your computer you can get access to Kindle books. You can create bookmark for future reference. There are around 360,000 books to be selected from to read on your Kindle application. But this Kindle application is right now only limited to Windows users and Mac users will have to wait until Amazon releases Kindle for Mac.

Kindle on my Desktop

I am currently using Kindle 2 which is the second e-book reader produced by Amazon. This has really a very slim built with a satisfactory display screen and comfortable keypad than the earlier Kindle. I have also downloaded Kindle on my desktop computer as I can use it while I am working to read books in the mean time when I am at work.