Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite

Re: E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite

Have you tried installing the pc suite in compatibility mode? You just need to run the program in compatibility mode and to do so follow the method given below:

When you select the Compatibility Mode, Windows Vista emulates the selected operating system when you run the program in question. To run the program in compatibility mode, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, Then type the program name in the area Search.
    2. In list Programs, Click the right mouse button on the program name, then click Properties.
    3. At the Compatibility Tab, Select the checkbox Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    4. In the list, select an operating system, then click OK.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

thanks for your prompt advice ! I ve just tried the compatibility mode to change but still without success ! It reads ERROR -113 !

It possibly might be a hardware problem. So you might have to send it for repair. Error 113 also indicates that the Player was unable to communicate with the internet in any form. The usual cause of this is a non-standard or obsolete communications driver from your Internet Service Provider.

I have china windows mobile E72 , What software I have to install to attach my mobile with my laptop computer, please guide me

You can download any china mobile phone pc suite and install it on your computer. Basically, all pc suites for different models of china mobile phone are one and the same. Install it and then connect your mobile phone to your computer and check whether your phone is getting displayed on your computer or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

nurusz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ray67 View Post
    hey the "chinaphone PCsuite" just doesn´t work on Vista , everytime I run the exe program it fails its instalattion process , any idea why ?
    not only on Vista
    I have XP and in any way i can't connect to my Chinese E71 through the Pc suite
    using the USB cable i can only connect to the phone as mass storage ( as onother disk )
    is any body there Succeeded in that job ?

Quote Originally Posted by nurusz View Post
    not only on Vista
    I have XP and in any way i can't connect to my Chinese E71 through the Pc suite
    using the USB cable i can only connect to the phone as mass storage ( as onother disk )
    is any body there Succeeded in that job ?
    Most of the china mobile phones dont support china mobile phone pc suites. I would say that dont depend on pc suite because if your phones supports pc connectivity and have modem then just install your modem by bluetooth and then go to control pannel >> phone and modem options and than click modem tab and double click on your modem which will be visible here with port number.

nurusz Guest

Thank you
    At least I succeeded to connect to the my E7 through PhoneSuite from here

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    You can download any china mobile phone pc suite and install it on your computer. Basically, all pc suites for different models of china mobile phone are one and the same. Install it and then connect your mobile phone to your computer and check whether your phone is getting displayed on your computer or not.
    I can't use Images, Melody, MMS, FileManager on PC Sync Manager. When click to them I have error: Fail to get drive Information . Please help me

This is the image

Please help me
    Attached Images Attached Images

It is the strange issue. What i can suggest you is try reinstalling the PC Sync and see if it fixes the problem. Or else you can try out the PC Suite. PC Suite is the best application for all these stuffs with Chines phones.

can any one help me..my computer doesnt read my phone..please help

Quote Originally Posted by miming10 View Post
    can any one help me..my computer doesnt read my phone..please help
    Could you please tell us which model mobile phone you have? If it is a china mobile phone then try to download the pc suite and install it in your pc from here - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite. After that connect your mobile phone to the pc and check whether your pc detects the mobile phone or not. If it doesnt then your mobile phone is simply not supported for pc connection.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

sir i hv used web on my china e71 mt6225 phone bt speed of net very slow
    i want to install a fast browsers in my phone
    plz help and suggest me a link?

hello i think you can also use opera mini 4.3 browser and after that go through your issue. as you siad that your speed of net very slow this may be due to the SIM card. if you have full network then you get the fast browsing on any browser. if your net conection is not working properly then your net speed become slow and therfore i woudllike to suggest you togo through this and after that let me know the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Afznotermi View Post
    I'm using a E71 Pro China mobiles. I'm looking for E71 pro china mobiles pc suite. I had tried my best to get E71 pro china mobiles pc suite, but unfortunately couldn't get it? Any one knows where can i get E71 pro china mobiles pc suite? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Actually I want to update my mobile software so please tell me how can I get It or PC Suit for E71 Pro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast