Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Quote Originally Posted by opala View Post
    have tried everything else but ...errors! I am running a window 7. Maybe you can help if you can.
    Where exactly are you getting the error ? While installing the PC suite or while using it after installation ? What is the displayed error message ? If it is while using the PC suite than the cause may be the required drivers or driver installation. You can just try out the drivers mentioned in the following post Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone and go through this guide for its installation without mistakes: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC.

Do reply the results. !

I am not sure about the pc suite software for this phone either you can find or not because Chinese phone does have any official site from where you can download updates. I heard that pc suites by Ezzmobiles supports china phones. I am not sure you can download the same from the official site and check the same.

I found some site offering drivers for this but that is suitable for older version of Windows like Windows XP. I had upgraded to Windows 7 and then found that my mobile is no more detected in the same. I tried running Windows update and hope that there might be some fix provided by Microsoft on this. But there is no further support provided.

Quote Originally Posted by ardhigalar View Post
    my etouch 707 pro, dont connect traveller usb cable? help me!!
    I think that you can use the same pc suite and download it on your pc and install it from this topic. Usually all china mobile phones use single pc suite software that is available for it in the market till now. Also your mobile phone supports java application, so you can install it by going into home page and clicking on other free downloads and clicking on softwares and mobile games.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by yoman 1962 View Post
    wHERE IS THE LINK
    You can download China mobile PC Suite from the following post: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite . In case you face any problem during installation of after, do reply here with the error message.

this phone is really good but the absence of it's PC SUITE difficult for me to assess the internet. Could u please make available the pc suite or modem driver for MT 6235 so I can also have some fun like my friends

Yeah sure you can have all those things from here itself. For China Pc suite, just go through this post: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite . You can download the needed modem drivers from this post: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone .

If you need some assistance for installing the drivers and connecting to internet, here is the complete, step by step process for the same: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

ThumbsUp Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

For anybody who needs USB drivers and PC Sync program for Chine mobile phones and volume & webcam utilities, there is a link with all of these here: http://www.fileserve.com/list/yv3TWsA (free download and freeware drivers&software)

Hi
    i want to reset my china blackberry bold 9700, so any one who has security code for reset.
    My phone showing MT6235 code and also not found drivers for connecting with computer.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by jkdawani View Post
    Hi
    i want to reset my china blackberry bold 9700, so any one who has security code for reset.
    My phone showing MT6235 code and also not found drivers for connecting with computer.

Regards
    You can use a hard reset when your applications/device are not working properly. This is achieved using the key combination as given below:
    ALT+DELETE+RIGHT SHIFT.
    But this time you will have to use it twice. On the first attempt the Blackberry screen will turn blank and will light up. Upon this use the same key combination again (ALT+DELETE+RIGHT SHIFT.), you should get a blank screen followed by an hour glass. Let the device boot normally and it should be OK.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-Z View Post
    You can use a hard reset when your applications/device are not working properly. This is achieved using the key combination as given below:
    ALT+DELETE+RIGHT SHIFT.
    But this time you will have to use it twice. On the first attempt the Blackberry screen will turn blank and will light up. Upon this use the same key combination again (ALT+DELETE+RIGHT SHIFT.), you should get a blank screen followed by an hour glass. Let the device boot normally and it should be OK.
    that is nor workin g
    i mean there is no any shift button on blackberry

i have win 7 i go on file manager and i get this error fail to get drive information

i have win 7 i go on file manager and i get this error fail to get drive information
    What.... You are having Windows 7 on China Mobile... I think you have posted in wrong section. If you really having it, then provide the model number, so that any other member will help you in this topic.

No i have windows 7 on my pc and i connected my china phone to PC and i run China pc suite and i go on file manager and i get this error fail to get drive information

Hello

I have a phone with the MT6235 chipset (I9-TV-WIFI) which have 10 predefined ringtones for SMS. I can change the ringtone for the incoming calls, but not for the incoming text messages. Is there a way for to do that?

I had been searching with Google but I cannot find any way. I just can choice one of the ten predefined ringtones.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast