Thread: Laptop keeps crashing

Laptop keeps crashing

My laptop keep getting crash . it is a compaq presario 3GB ram , 2ghz . It is been long year i have this laptop with me with no problems . but from past days this laptop keep getting hang many times like when i play games it get hangs and need a hard restart, hang on web browser . i have done every thing like scan it with anti virus, reinstalling the drivers, but no solution it keep getting crash many times .
    Please help me guys .

Re: Laptop keeps crashing

If you are using bloated OEM Windows Vista then you should format your pc and reinstall the windows again there will be some problem issue with it if you dont optimizations or take some frequent care. is your case get heated like does your laptop overheat a lot if that the issue i think you have a problem with your battery . If this is under warranty give it to the compaq guys they will fins the problem
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

my laptop does not get heated very quickly but it takes time to soo like max to 1 hour it get hot this make my pc crash and hang a lot how can i solve this problem can any one tell me . from past there were some issue with heating but i give it to friend and he solve the problem .Currently the battery life of the laptop is around 2 hour or less . it is drop down . is this laptop going to Die ?

This is a common problem of laptop cause a performance slowdown or slower recharge rate for the battery.An easy way to check if processor or gpu overheating is the culprit is to run the computer on battery and see if the same issues occur.