Thread: Install Pocket Nester Plus on windows mobile

Install Pocket Nester Plus on windows mobile

I recently got HTC Touch Pro (windows mobile) and i want to install Pocket Nester Plus on my windows mobile phone. Does any one know how to install Pocket Nester Plus (NES emulator) on windows mobile phone?

Re: Install Pocket Nester Plus on windows mobile

First download Pocket Nester Plus and save that file. After that you can move file in your windows mobile phone. Click on Install to start the installation. It support various display modes for Smart Phones for that you need some ROM files, Download a slew of them as a 40MB .cab file or as individual games.

PocketNester is a free, fast (maybe fastest), accurate and compatible NES/Famicom emulator for PocketPC. You can't launch games from within the Emulator for some reason. To play a game, you must navigate to the .NES ROM file location and click on it. This will launch the Emulator and start the game.

To install pocket nes plus on windows mobile you need to download the two files Pocket Nester Plus and tGetFile.dll. > Open “tgetfile.spvarm.CAB” install it > open “PocketNesterPlus.exe”, there are a few things you might want to change/customize. you have to get some NES ROM’s you can get them from Theoldcomputer.com, unzip it and transfer to the phone.