Thread: Best Low Light Video Camera

Best Low Light Video Camera

I have like 7 video cameras. only the truth and majors video cameras Sony Hi8 to give me of loss in the best one under the light Because the film parts. But some say that to the cannon in the least upper bound. and some say that Panasonic. I am speaking of the great cameras. that pro' s. to use. thus I need a light that has a package of grazes too much in my belt. some say that greatest of the lens. more than the light it can enter. nobody in the film of little light with pref. camera?

Re: Best Low Light Video Camera

I cannot recommend a camera, but I allow myself to suggest in a budget inferior to $ 1000 is probably better to fit itself to a single camera CCD. Recently, somebody approached what indicates that my Canon XL H1 must be great in conditions of little light and I had to remove them from that idea. It is not that she is bad in little light, but any camera CCD of 3-by its nature is going to want more, not less light. Considering that my old Sony TRV-740 can make incredible tricks of little light. That is not a recommendation of the TRV-740, I doubt that you could find one now and I imagine that there are better executives of little light in the market now. I suppose that the other question is looking for a camera HD or SD with which it still lives? Also, how are you under the light of planning to shoot?

You cannot really make an exact judgment of little light based on mark. Some Sony is good, some are bad. The general rule when it is little light is that cameras HD not to realize and in conditions of little light like standard definition of the cameras. You think if it, HD registries must register much more information. He is something analogous to sensitivity in the light of the film, film of high speed is far better in conditions of little light, but worse quality. Said this, the best thing is the cameras of light of low standard definition, like Sony PD170 and VX2100. Other factors to consider are the size of lens, since you have mentioned. Greatest of the lens, greater it can abrir the rainbow, and more light can enter the lens. Also it is important to consider the size of the sensor of the image. Larger sensors, like 2/3 " he will be much more sensible that a 1/4" one. As far as video cameras HD, decent Sony EX1 and Panasonic HVX200 in conditions of little light. Both they have great lenses, and the 2 EX1 has great 1/" sensors. The EX1 is probably not as good as the prime HVX that it is of greater resolution (the EX1 is certain 1920x1080 and 1440x1080 is the HVX). Another camera that to see is the red scarlet, that leaves in 2009. He is cheaper than EX1 or HVX, but far better. " incorporates pleasant 2/3; Mysterious X sensor CMOS and a great objective. Nobody knows surely, is not prime to end still, but Network has been known to surpass the expectations. A last thing to consider is LUX, the measurement of the minimum illumination. This measurement is not exact, is not the best indication of the light sensitivity, but in general terms, at the most under it is the LUX, better it will be the light sensitivity

Thanks for the entrance. I am going to try to obtain some " hands en" the time during the week that comes. I am thinking about having the camera at the end of the month. I allow myself to suggest it company has for me a demonstration of which the model… I hope that to do my work…!