Thread: Blackberry app world supported devices

Blackberry app world supported devices

hi

i have bought recently Blackberry Pearl mobile but i am not much aware about its latest application so please tell me about Blackberry app world that it has support for Blackberry Pearl or not please update me with latest information of Blackberry app world.
    thank you

Re: Blackberry app world supported devices

BlackBerry App World is embedded on the new terminals and the form of a downloadable client after a Paypal account. This is currently the only means of payment chosen by RIM with a 80-20% revenue sharing for the developer (behind Google and Apple, 70%). But some rumors about a possible additional fee charged to the developer as well as taxation on profits from advertising.

Policies rather interesting in terms of pricing: the minimum is 2.99 U.S. dollars, thus putting a limit on the race to the bottom that you are on iPhone assist it where the dominant pricing is .99 dollars. Certainly comes in several arguments. The BlackBerry user is more business oriented, has a higher spending capacity and is rated highly for business apps while entertainment has sermpre held terminals well on RIM.Last April RIM has also launched its open ecosystem choosing USA, Canada and UK as a starting point.

Re: Blackberry app world supported devices

BlackBerry App World works with BlackBerry smartphones running OS version 4.2.0 or higher.so BlackBerry App World is available for BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry Device Software v4.2 or higher, with a trackball or SurePress touch screen including:

• BlackBerry Bold 9000 smartphone
    • BlackBerry Storm smartphone
    • BlackBerry Pearl Flip Series
    • BlackBerry Curve 8300 Series
    • BlackBerry Curve 8900 smartphone
    • BlackBerry 8800 Series
    • BlackBerry Pearl Series

check here for more support