Thread: Probelm in using Virgin vkewl mobile

question Probelm in using Virgin vkewl mobile

Whenever I am using my Internet the content is getting displayed but the images are not been displayed and when I am checking for images they are appearing very small than before.[I think I need to use a microscope to see them ]

Before I had no problem with this I like virgin network but nowdays I dont know why but I am facing lot of problems!

Can anyone let me know what may be the problem ? Do I need to upgrade my handset or is it a problem with the network.

Re: Probelm in using Virgin vkewl mobile

Sometimes, the browser or network resizes the picture depending on what mobile phone you are using. Even in the case of the 100 x 100 pixel image, it would fit the screen of most of the mobile phones without any resize

its more looks like due to your network but another thing can be memory i am not using it so am not sure but it have Total Memory, Flash Memory - 256 MB,SRAM -64 MB which might be get low in case for you so make some space also check internet catch and clear it

What browser you are using ? Sometime you need a specify the image size in the image tag ! Some specify the image size in the image tag, Try seeing if there is a setting for that.

question Re: Probelm in using Virgin vkewl mobile

Thanks for your reply,I am very glad to get answers from from people like you. Pleased to meet you all

I have no problem when I am using Internet through modem but problem comes when I am browsing it from mobile !

Can any one tell me weather its a problem with my handset ? or Is it a problem in the network!

Do you think my handset is affected with virus Please guide me on this!

problem is with with your handset go and upgrade your firmware / os from Virgin service center .

Can you tell me that what exact error message you get while browsing from your mobile phone? Do it give out any kind of error message on your mobile handset? It might be that you handset may not have the capability to open big sites on it.

question Re: Probelm in using Virgin vkewl mobile

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are doing great!

This is not the first time I'm browsing net through my mobile Previously I never had this kind of problem. I dont know why but this is happening from past 1 week ! Whenever I am browsing net I am able to open complete site but not getting any error msgs.

The site is getting opened and I am able to see the complete content but no images are seen.

And when I am checking the for the images a blank screen white screen is displayed but no error msg!

When I am opening google and browsing images the size of the image is improper they are appearing twice small than their actual size.

Do you think this is a problem with my handset ! Please guide me on this Issue!

Which browser you are using in you handset? Get Opera Mini i think its best for mobile browsing.

For Sony Ericcson handsets: Opera Mini Browser for Sony Ericcson

Check in the browser setting of your mobile. You mobile is using the default browser which comes pre-installed. So there is definitely problem in the setting. I do not think that your mobile supports additional applications. It works on the default applications. Try the setting thing first.