Thread: Hidden iPod touch Settings

Hidden iPod touch Settings

Hello,

I heard that ipod and ipod touch have hidden settings. Some of them are really useful and I don't understand why apple hid them. how to find that, This hidden menu allows you to run various tests on your iPod, such as checking the hard drive, making sure the screen works, and testing the headphone jack. i did a little R&D on preference but could not found out the hidden setting on my Ipod touch.

Thank you

Re: Hidden iPod touch Settings

For your information there is no hidden settings in ipod touch you can not have hidden menu in ipod touch. However you can use some tricks to override MicroB's user agent and unlock hidden iPod Touch websites -

1. To override the MicroB user agent, bookmark:
    Code:

Code:
    about:config?prefname=general.useragent.override&prefvalue=Mozilla%2F5.0+%28iPhone%3B+U%3B+CPU+like+Mac+OS+X%3B+en%29+AppleWebKit%2F420.1+%28KHTML%2C+like+Gecko%29+Version%2F3.0+Mobile%2F3A109a+Safari%2F419.3
    2. click "Set Preference"
    3. Enjoy!

Have a look at this Video . this video will explain you how to access the hidden iphone menu in ipod touch. This works for ipod touch only. Note: Do it at your own risk, i wont be responsible forany damage this does to your iPod.

You can access hidden menu in iPod touch, There is one Trick to access Hidden menu in ipod touch. To access hidden menu you need to first restart it and boot in diagnostic mode. once you enter in to diagnostic mode, Hold Menu and Play/Pause simultaniously, After it resets, but before it starts back up again, simultaniously hold down Rewind, Fastforward, and Select, and you will have accedd to hidden menu.