Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download free wallpapers, themes, games & applications for nokia mobile phone

Re: Download free wallpapers, themes, games & applications for nokia mobile phone

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Have you checked whether your mobile phone supports either any third party games or applications by reading in the manual that you might have got in the cell phone box pack? In any case, try downloading and installing either the java game files or the .nes game files and install it on your china mobile and check whether it works or not, refer to this threads here on installing games and apps in china mobile phone - Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    thanks 4 that..

Re: Download free wallpapers, themes, games & applications for nokia mobile phone

hello..
    i have china phone iphone 4g, can you guys pls help me where can i download free games and applications for my new phone.. altho its a china phone but i know it worth it.. please help me guys..
    i need games..
    applications..
    ebooks..
    and how to play videos..

please.. help..
    thank you so much..

There are many websites that offers free downloads for almost every mobile. Now they have even included Chinese mobiles as well. You should visit for thjose sites, some of them are mobiles24, gallery9, etc.. Just sign up, enter your mobile model number and browser through categories you want to download. Thats it.

i have china nokia n8 . i need to some software.

If you want then you can check on the getjar.com from your phone and see if you can get some themes from there.

i want bible application for my sigmatel s22 mobile.any body help me to get it

Quote Originally Posted by sunil_30450 View Post
    i want bible application for my sigmatel s22 mobile.any body help me to get it
    I think that sigmatel s22 mobile phone is compatible with java apps, so you can download an application called Go Bible, which is a Free Bible viewer application for Java mobile phones. Search for it on google and download and installt it in your mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

i tried .jar file but it was not opening.

i tried .jar file but it was not opening.
    You can try to find out the bible app on zedge site where you can just select your phone in the drop-down and then check out for the app further, it will give you a list of compatible app and they should work fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12