Poll: EA games or Gameloft

Thread: EA games or Gameloft

EA games or Gameloft

Hello guys we all know that this two companies are too good with their games. These two companies are entertaining us from last many years. But still I would like to ask you guys that what you think which is the best gaming producer. I am going with EA games because I almost love the all games of EA like NFs and fifa. They are providing great graphics and even in every version they are including something new for their users. What you think guys.

Re: EA games or Gameloft

Yes I am totally agree with your opinion. Even I love the maximum game of EA sports. Every year they are introducing something new for their users. And even the maximum games of EA are extremely good. Like if you say about FIFA series so in every series they are introducing something new. And even as per every year transaction they are making changes in there teams. So it appears like you are the real manager of that football club. Lol

I am little bit confused with it. I don’t think so EA providing better games to you. They are just making new versions of their existing games, so what new in it. And if you compare it with the Gameloft so every year Gameloft introducing something new for you guys. I don’t know how many of you played the games of Gameloft but if you didn’t play then play games of Gameloft the all games are more strategic and energetic (IMO). So Gameloft is best.

Lol what kind of discussion is this? How you can compare these two, they are good at their own platform. Basically EA provides better games for XBOX, PC and PS3 and if you compare it with the Gameloft so for your kind information Gameloft is good for mobile games, because they are providing nice game for the all mobile users. So please according to me you cannot compare this two. And if you want to compare EA with others then I will say EA is all time best.

As I can see this is the comparison between Gameloft and EA and not between their games so I will move towards some other parts. Some day before I faced some difficulty with the FIFA 11 and then I post my query to the official site of an EA forums and I get the all time great help from them. I am mad about gaming even I played many games of Gameloft so I am going through all forums site but within Gameloft they are not so much concern with their users query(IMO).

EA fresh to comprise a reputation used for rushed games and nonstop sequels or NFL licenses that has distorted because he took in excess of thanks to games similar to Spore, Battlefield: Bad Company, Mercenaries 2, Crysis and the most cutting edge Command and Conquer amusements." Aren't the sum total of those, recovery Spore, under the 'unending sequels' flag? I speculate he has a focus however, the generally speaking value of ea diversions appears to have upgraded, even if they’re still failing to possess much in initial titles.

Hello guys it’s really a nice discussion about it. While searching on a net I found this thread and I read all the post of every users and I will say you all guys have great knowledge but stiili will go with Gameloft because I am a core mobile user and I am playing maximum game on my mobile I am familiar with EA it’s all time great no doubt. But Gameloft is best because maximum games of it are easily available on internet and you can easily download it without any issue.