Poll: Vote for the best brand in printer manufacturing

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Need suggestion for Best printer developer

Need suggestion for Best printer developer

I am having a question regarding the printer. I have gone through then lots of printer review regarding different brand but find the nothing best. And i am little confused regarding the printer buying. That is why i have collected some of the brand that i like and want to your review for same. If you are having any knowledge regarding same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need suggestion for Best printer developer

If you ask me then my recommendation is nothing but the Epson. I am suggesting you the same as i am the user of the Epson Stylus Office T40W Printer and never got any issue with the same. I am getting the proper performance with the Epson. The printing speed is 20 A4 pages per minute and the maximum print resolution is 600 dpi. The printing costs of the black newcomer fall despite discounted return cartridges, which are not allowed to refill, higher than the competition from Samsung and Brother. By default, the low B / W laser printer with USB and parallel interface as spartan. The paper tray holds 150 sheets and is not closed. There are also a simple plastic cover is not it. The paper version is designed for a maximum of 100 printed pages.

Company or (smaller) offices, arising in which large-scale color prints, but have yet to purchase one of the typically relatively expensive A3 printer spared find in stores now OfficeJet 7000, HP large format printer at a very low purchase price. The OfiiceJet 7000 only costs about $331.464, a price that stands out clearly from the market offer, for less than 400 € can barely muster a newer device. The maximum print size of the OfficeJet 7000 is + A3 (330 x 483 mm) Borderless, a creative area in the not very rare in oversize. The color inkjet printer uses four different colors (black, cyan, magenta and yellow) into four separate ink cartridges. As known in the HP print speed A4 mode up to 33/32 pages (B / W, color, draft mode), calculated down to the practice, this gives the 7 and 8 colored black and white pages. The resolution once again reaches 600 dpi, interpolated up to 4,800 x 1,200 pixels.

Designed to 7000 pages per month, used the OfficeJet 7000 A 420 A4-S/W-Seiten a cartridge for about $15 , when using the XL cartridges for about $25 to 1,200 pages are printed. The color cartridge with a running length of 700 pages, weighs in at around $12 . In the targeted audience must therefore go off so now the calculation of whether the return on the purchase of the A3 printer in comparison to the outsourcing of large print jobs to printers or copy shops in the long run.

Lexmark X2650 All-in-One printer gives the high speed and performance. Also the it is fast Up to 22 ppm in black and 16 ppm color (2). Laser-quality text and graphics with print resolution up to 4800 dpi. Button to copy a simple touch to the photo 10x15 cm (4x6 inches). 1-9 copies Borderless copy with just one touch in popular photo sizes (10x15 cm, 4x6 inches). Flatbed scanner easily handles thick books, report. This is what i have to say about the Lexmark printer now it is upto you whether you like it or not. I can tell you all this things regarding the Lexmark as i am using the same. So if you like it then go with the same

All-in-one are generally targeted at business-oriented users for their copy / scan / fax functions, such as creative people can find these machines very attractive with their block-like structure. However, one of the last inkbox Canon Pixma MP996's, can pump an agreement with the photographers. It is because of good faith has a built-in scanner film, and the ability Scriven immediately to CD / DVD is a good thing if photographers should move their registration to clients. However, the performance of MP996 average speed and can irritate some inconsistent users.Design,

The Pixma MP996 is, in essence, a reinforced scoop up the MP568, we've reviewed the review under. Thus, undoubtedly should not be beyond the two printers have a design point of view quite similar. due to start, they are both multi-function printers, again until the smart researcher types find a brand new entry to win scanning that does not involve a huge plate glass, they all go to Inspection big boxy yet,

no matter who is the seller. The MP996 is especially large and square, measuring 470 x sweater 385 x 199 mm, and even slightly fitter when all of its drawers are extended. appreciate the MP568, security controls around a scroll wheel, although the MP996 uses a larger wheel and more than 3.8 inch TFT LCD to display its knobs that are mounted in the center rather than on the side.

I have an Apple LaserWriter Pro 630 on the lpt1 port on my PC (Win XP) with a cable (parallel and serial printer from the PC) is connected. So the more work the other day suddenly not (I have several months printed successfully) and does not yet got any problem with the same.The printer is very old but nothing reduced in performance.

Feature :

• If you frequently use a professional typeface or looking for a reliable printer for the office, you are best served with a laser printer.
    • If the printer only occasionally want to use for home or small office and print a photo from time to time, you should deal with inkjet printers. Inkjet printers is said to traditional benefits of photo printing.
    • If has become the constant companion for digital camera, you should consider buying a dedicated photo printer.
    • If you not only print but also scan a lot, it could be for you a multifunction device is the right choice.