Poll: Wanted to buy Best Wireless Keyboard

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Vote for Best Wireless Keyboard Manufacturer

Vote for Best Wireless Keyboard Manufacturer

I am planning to buy Wireless Keyboard for my personal use and wanted to know about the best one so if you can then please let me know about the same by sharing your vote.

Re: Vote for Best Wireless Keyboard Manufacturer

The latest creation from Logitech is called Wireless Solar Keyboard K750. At the outset, the keyboard of the range Logitech Unifying the tone. It draws its energy from a large solar panel covering its surface. Thus, no need for USB cable or batteries to power it. The solar panel charges an internal battery capable, according to the manufacturer, provide nearly three months of continuous operation, a simple desk lamp may even suffice.

Like other products in the range, the Solar K750 uses a nano USB receiver and operates an advanced wireless transmission at 2.4 GHz, again according to its manufacturer, ensure high reliability by eliminating any risk of delay and Interrupt communications. And this, in a radius of ten meters.

It should be noted finally that the keyboard Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 Logitech will be available in January 2011 for 80 euros and it has a 3 year warranty.

The Wireless Keyboard 3000 combines the latest technology and many comfort features in an ultra-slim, stylish package. The ideal choice for comfort-oriented users who expect maximum functionality.The 2.4 GHz wireless technology from Microsoft offers a trouble-free, reliable connection over a distance of up to 10 meters. Even in a crowded wireless environment.

Quiet, responsive keys, low-key travel. It is having Wrist rest made of special materials. Fluids are derived through integrated channels. Small "accidents" such as water glasses have been knocked down at this keyboard without consequences. Control the media player quickly and easily via the touch of a button. One-touch access to Windows Media Player, e-mail, Home, calculator, My Documents, instant messaging and photos. Access to the bookmarks with a single button on your commonly used folders, files and Web pages.

The wireless keyboard HP Elite delivers 2.4 GHz wireless in an ultra thin. It also has buttons that allow quick access and control of multimedia activities, integrated LED that indicates the status of the battery and mini USB receiver. Save space without sacrificing aesthetics! Black finish, silver accents and low-profile keyboard gives the notebook a characteristic appearance. The compact size reduces desktop clutter. Tired of clicking sounds? The keyboard with scissor-type technology offers a silent use. With a wireless keyboard with reception up to 9.75 m, it is possible to get rid of the cables. In addition, the advanced technology at 2.4 GHz solves latency and other performance issues. The included wireless USB mini-receiver is installed simply and eliminates confusion. It also has a connection light and a blue LED that indicates the status of your PC. The integrated multimedia keys allow easy access and control functions, including volume.

I will go with the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 3000 and Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 3000 and Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000. I am have gone through the some of review regarding the same and come to know that people are really liking the same. So if you can then go through the same and let me know whether you like it or not.

iBall Wireless keyboard is having the nice feature. This keyboard is the benchmark for online gaming on Wii (Monster Hunter 3 tri example) the installation is very simple, sober and wireless is ideal for playing on TV in her living room which is usually quite large and the demand back (hence the importance of wireless) If you need a keyboard for Wii I recommend this one without hesitation. Product quality, simple to connect and very useful too much hassle for less with the wiimote to hit the keys on the keyboard. Attention, you need a free USB port to connect between the key and the keyboard. A counselor