Poll: Which is the best gaming mouse ?

Thread: Which is the best gaming mouse ?

Which is the best gaming mouse ?

Hello friends,

I love to play games very much, so i have decided to buy a gaming mouse i have found some of them which are listed above.Can anyone recommend by voting which one i should go for.

Logitech MX518

* 1800-dpi MX Optical Engine: Experience ultra-high resolution and pixel-precise tracking.
    * Adjustable Sensitivity: Shift from pixel-precise targeting to high-G maneuvers, without pausing the action.
    * 8-Button Design: Don’t skip a beat. Your favorite controller functions map directly to your MX 518.
    * Forward/Back Buttons: Accelerate your gaming intelligence.
    * Super-slick Feet: Glide effortlessly across almost any surface.
    * PS/2 and PC Compatible: Play on your system of choice.

Logitech G5

* Adjustable weight cartridge: Use up to 36 grams of weight to customize your mouse with a heft and balance that’s just right for your game.
    * Adjustable sensitivity: Shift from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast maneuvers, without pausing the action. The G5 gives you instant access to three sensitivity levels—400, 800, and 2000 dpi—before driver installation.
    * 2000 dpi laser engine: Experience the blinding speed and unequaled response of a 6.4 megapixels/second image processor.
    * Full-speed USB: Get blazing speed and instant acceleration from up to 1000 reports/second; bidirectional connection.
    * Right-handed comfort grip: Enjoy a natural grip that won’t fatigue you.
    * Polytetrafluoroethylene feet: Forget sticky workarounds—these low-friction feet glide effortlessly across almost any surface.

Microsoft Sidewinder Gaming Mouse

Elevate your skills with a revolutionary mouse designed to provide you with unprecedented performance, handling, and adaptability. Customize your mouse with every game you play using advanced software and adjustable accessories. Use the first ever LCD display on a gaming mouse for macro recording and DPI settings to reduce on-screen interference during game play.

Razer Lachesis

Equipped with the revolutionary 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor, the Razer Lachesis gaming mouse takes on the same lethal traits as its namesake that will send shivers down your enemies’ spines. Add 32KB of onboard memory, nine programmable Hype response buttons, as well as an impressive 1000Hz Ultrapolling with 1ms response time, and you’ve got a formidable weapon in your arsenal of destruction. Victory beckons – move in for the kill.

Razer Copperhead
    Equipped with speed, precision and sensitivity, the Razer Copperhead gaming mouse brings gaming to new heights with its revolutionary 2000dpi laser sensor technology. Add 32KB of onboard memory, this intelligent mouse is a genre-defining weapon that makes for penetrating, explosive gameplay.

re: Which is the best gaming mouse ?

Hey!
    I just play Counter-Strike... For that all i need is a mouse with comfortable grip... I-Ball cherry keyboard/mouse set... Thats the one i use... It just does the job well...!

Re: Which is the best gaming mouse ?

I use the Microsoft Sidewinder Mouse. Best mouse for gaming, gives me a good grip and the best part is that it has a lcd screen.