Thread: How to reset bios of Gigabyte X58A ud7 mit

How to reset bios of Gigabyte X58A ud7 mit

If I power cut system as well as leave for a while after that power on I obtain the Double boot problem now like an awful over clock however the Mit is standard. Same problem on F6 as well as new F7p beta.The rest of bios settings are very well as well as not reset. as well i just Rmaed Corsair dominator thoughts it was Mem as well as got Dominator get mem installed, one object though the XMP profile is 7,7,7,20 however system boots as 7,7,7,23. The 592mhz setting is 8,8,8,22 however system boots as 8,8,8,20. Both are able to be altered to the xmp as well as Jedec setting plus system boots.regardless of what I perform I still obtain a double boot problem from cold. Any idea's bad Gigabyte X58A ud7 motherboard?

re: How to reset bios of Gigabyte X58A ud7 mit

at this moment in time your MIT is default Speed excluding XMP as the sets the ram, Quickboot is disabled also .I did pull 2 HDDS as well as a DVDRW plus this problem has not occur with system shut-down for around 5 minutes, might be hard drive problem however I am getting no noise, you have to press on not anything even hard drive sentinel reports .may this information will help you to get solve your problem.

Ok while you find the red warning in the BIOS MIT section, your settings are unnoticed as well as defaults are utilized until you right things. So that may be why it workings after a reboot for you.Yes, you may require 1.35-1.4+ QPI/Vtt for high memory speeds, higher uncore speeds, or tighter timings, so that may be your problem if you are not utilizing sufficient. I am not certain regarding if the debug will pick up a out of order Hard drive or not.

you require to plug your operating system hdd into port 0,and your second hdd in port 1 as well as sata dvd drive in port 5,after that set them up in the bios boot arrange as hdd primary boot device dvd drive second, you be able to set your rams speed plus timing in the bios by allowing spd plus choosing quick, after that you have to type in the timings for instance 8-8-8-24-command rate 1T set it according to your ram, after that you have to go in spd/ram multiplier plus raise or lower it until it give you an idea about 1600mhz ram speed, lastly set your ram or dram voltage to either 1.5 or 1.66v in the bios plus that’s it as well as ff code means the whole thing is okay,