Thread: Gateway CX210x SetFSB Clock Generator

Gateway CX210x SetFSB Clock Generator

I have a Gateway cx210x laptop here. I want to perform some over clocking on it. How can I find out what is my clock generator so I can use SetFSB to over clock. Which clock generator should I select from the list. I had tried to search on google for some sources. But I am not able to locate the same. What should I do here. I need the specs of this system.

Re: Gateway CX210x SetFSB Clock Generator

The technique I have always done is trial and error. You be able to start with a number of logic that is able to speed things up. Pick a clock generator; get FSB keep in mind does not set so any difficulty if not accurate. If it is accurate the entire clocks display right. If some display correct you might be in the in the right family such as "ICS" or "RT" so try additional. If you try more than a few in say "ICS" and get nothing might desire to try dissimilar family. First time I used with your Gateway just the once I learned what I told you originate in 10 minutes. With your present took less than a minute to locate.

When clocks demonstrate accurate then "set FSB". I suggest the first time try extremely small down or up clock immediately to observe if it holds. If it takes I would not be frightened to do larger jumps. You desire to work others as a stress for at least 10 minutes at the same time as monitoring temps with CPUID HWM. You determine to locate stability and temps. The entire applications are free.

The Gateway's CX210X is what they call an exchangeable tablet PC. This means it has the conventional shape and form of a notebook PC, but it characteristics a touch screen LCD display that be able to be rotated to purpose similar to a standard tablet PC. It dissimilar most tablet PCs although, the CX210X is a moderately considerable system featuring a 14” widescreen display and a hefty 6.2 pound weight. This might create it tiring to utilize exclusively as a tablet PC.

The pedestal model of the CX210X is a to some extent dated arrangement. Rather than using newer or quicker Core 2 Duo processor, Gateway selected to utilize a Core Duo T2350 dual core processor. This is very well for most basic computing tasks, but it is impressive to consider when comparing it to traditional thin and light notebooks. Fortunately Gateway does contain a full gigabyte of PC2-5300 DDR2 memory, but it would have been pleasant for them to contain some additional for the more memory intensive Vista Home Premium operating system.

For the storage with the Gateway CX210X is moderately limited to what is originating on most notebooks. Even the majority budget oriented notebooks are featuring DVD burners at present, but Gateway continues to comprise an additional subdued 24x CD-RW/DVD combo drive. The hard drive space is in addition limiting with 80GB of storage. Many notebooks are at present moving to the much additional spacious 160GB drives.

What it the entire comes down to although is price. The Gateway's CX210X is almost certainly one of the least expensive tablet PC notebooks obtainable on the market. So, if you are interested in writing on the screen and do not mind the heavy weight or to some extent downgraded characteristics, this might be a notebook to think about it characteristics an optional Intel Core2 Duo Processor and a correct stylus with Continuous Sensing Technology. Get the most excellent of together worlds with the Convertible Notebook, it the entire adds up to the accurate amalgamation of presentation, mobility and price.