Thread: Toshiba Configuring System

Toshiba Configuring System

Hi all,

I had purchase a Toshiba laptop 4 years ago. Now i install windows 7 on it. I thing might be chemge some system configuration, The old Toshiba laptop boot the system configuration after the repeat, and then continue to reboot. Please help. Its urgent. Thanks in advance.

This issue, I have used the Toshiba, and Toshiba a few friends I have that in this situation, this is a hardware self-test did not pass, like splash screen is not the problem, now I do not find the reason. You go to a boot screen editing tools, change it to try the boot screen, a friends machine and a little like you, is this the final solution. Good luck!

Check the Steps as follows:
    1. Go to "Start" - "Run", type "msconfig", the "system configuration program" - "advanced" will "Disable Fast Shutdown" is selected, and then restart the computer shuts down normally on.
    2. Enter the CMOS, the power management menu, PME Event Wake up (PME event wake-up) should be Disable.
    3. point my computer, properties, advanced, settings, shut down the system failure automatic restart function.
    4 . the software is not compatible, and often lead to shutdown reboot issue, this is a new mechanism for XP. Solution: Right-click on the "My Computer", select Properties. Select "Advanced" tab, find the "Startup and Recovery", click next to "Settings" button. Remove the "system failure" in the "automatically restart" before the check mark (if you're using just XP, you can be all that you see the check mark is removed, this can speed up the XP boot speed).
    5. into safe mode, if the shutdown will not reboot, continue to check the system because, as if the shutdown restart, replace the power supply to try.
    6. Now is the time of popular USB devices, what U disk, mouse, keyboard, Modem, etc., everything. Does not know that these USB devices are often the culprit causing the shutdown problem. When the shutdown reboot into trouble, if your computer have USB devices connected, first to pull, and then try, if it is satisfied is a USB device fails, it is best to replace the device, or connection an external USB Hub, USB Hub will be received on the USB device, rather than directly to the motherboard's USB interface.

I used to restore factory settings it does not partition the hard drive to the instructions I said, right-click inside the computer that then manages that right-click the unallocated memory that can new partition Dan I did not now even a distribution. Still do not understand why I use the wireless become extremely unresponsive students watched films in my flow so unusual problem, but why not change speeds that slow. Also, under the guidance again please thank you very much

You need to go for three options:
    1. To restore factory default partition: erase all data on the hard disk (whether originally a few minutes drive letter), and the entire hard drive back to factory settings.
    2. Recovery but does not change the hard disk partition: only the current system disk and re-delete the data in accordance with the system.
    3. To restore to the custom partition capacity: erase all data on the hard disk (whether originally a few minutes drive letter), then the letter of capacity from the user-defined. (Optional 50G, with the good, I use this)
    Last edited by Jimmy24; 08-04-2010 at 06:48 AM.