Thread: How to get OS Mountain Lion without having a developer account

How to get OS Mountain Lion without having a developer account

I am willing to get OS Mountain Lion but then the problem is that I am not having a developer account, is there any developer who can help me out with a beta version of it, I really want to try out the Mountain Lion new features but then I don’t want to pay for the developer account, is there anyone who can suggest me some idea regarding the same??

Re: How to get OS Mountain Lion without having a developer account

I am willing to get OS Mountain Lion but then the problem is that I am not having a developer account, is there any developer who can help me out with a beta version of it, I really want to try out the Mountain Lion new features but then I don’t want to pay for the developer account, is there anyone who can suggest me some idea regarding the same??
    As far as I know if you are not having or if you are not willing to pay for a developer account then you will probably have to wait for public release of 10.8. Developers, I don’t think that there any developer will provide you with the beta version until you are a part of their company as it will be prohibiting their company rules, I think that the only option of getting OS x Mountain Lion for now is paying for a developer account. Hope that helps.

Ok,thanks for that but then the other thing that I wanted to know is that, is there any free developer account options that is available, I have been checking out for the same but then I not yet found a free one, the all are appearing to be paid. Do you have an idea about any free developer account, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

See if you want a developer account then you can get it by paying $99 and you will get all the latest software with it as well but then if you go for a free account then you won’t be getting the latest software with the deal, I have some people using the free account but then they have mentioned that if there is any bug then you are not allowed to file any bug directly and if you are willing to get OS x Mountain Lion then you will have to pay for the same and you won’t be getting it for free, just because if you are having a free account.

I will like to inform you all that free developer accounts are not available anymore but then there are former free ones which does not provide you any pre-release software as such and if you are willing to get the seed software then you will have to pay for the same as the above user has specified that it is just a free software that you get but then not free software.

Apple OS X Mountain Lion Developer Preview