Thread: Unable to install windows 8 developer preview 64 bit on my 64 bit computer

Unable to install windows 8 developer preview 64 bit on my 64 bit computer

First I will be ensuring that my system has been support to run all the 64 bit application and OS. Yesterday, I try to install windows 8 developer preview 64 on this computer system but it won’t install completely. It shows dialog box that mentions about the file version not compatible with the version of windows you’re running. I hope many users already faced such troubles. Then help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Unable to install windows 8 developer preview 64 bit on my 64 bit computer

You need to apply clean installation process onto this system. The clean installation means to use an installation DVD onto it. In this process you need to insert the installation DVD onto this system and then boot the DVD drive as first bootable drive. Then follow the necessary step to do this installation process. This will be work to fix your complicated issue.

If you are currently running a 32 bit OS, going from 32 to 64 bit requires you to restart and boot from the 64 bit DVD. This process is to be needed to fix this 64 bit version installation problem. This will be work to fix your installation problem onto it. Then you need to start the installation process with the 64 bit version of the windows. Then you can see that such file version not compatible with the system problem avoided onto this process. Try this process and check that the problem is still present onto your windows based system or not.

You need to do re-downloading and re-install the WindowsDeveloperPreview-64bit onto this 64 bit capable device. This is necessary when the corrupted download or a bad burn of the .ISO present on this installation setup files. Hence we need to again start the downloading and install process on this system. This works to fix such issue.

There is not any possibility to install a 64-bit Operating System over a 32-bit Operating System. This is the main reason why the installation goes failure. Hence the error message shows about the file version not compatible with the version of windows you’re running. You would need to do a clean installation. This clean installation is being necessary and in that process, you need to first uninstall all the 32 bit OS on this computer system and then try to install 64 bit windows 8 developer preview on it. This will be avoiding such complicated problem.

On the hardware side of things you’ll need a computer with a processor that supports Virtualization Technology. Then check that your computer supports this Virtualization Technology or not. This will be work to fix your complicated troubles onto it.

You can perform a multi-boot Install without clearing everything onto this 64 bit computer system. In that process you need to first download the ISO file from official site of the Microsoft. Then you need to mount the ISO using Daemon Tools, Clone Drive, or any other comparable tools for this process. This will be work to fix your installation problem.

You need to install Windows 8 on VirtualBox. This is necessary because of the VirtualBox is a virtualization program. This will be effective to sandboxing it from your 64 bit computer and the entire data and files are protected. Then try to install it on your virtualbox. This will be work to avoid such compatibility problem.

First you need to make sure VirtualBox is supported on your computer and then you need to check that your computer can support Windows 8. If both the condition is positive then you need to use the installation process. The other reason why this installation goes failure because of the WDP is being not fully implemented by the developer of the windows 8 and hence there is some kind of bugs present on this version. We can’t ensure that the version will be work in every time. Hence we need to juts try to do this task. Sometimes it works and few times it won’t work on specific system.

If you install W8 from inside your OS by mounting the ISO, it will install over your primary partition. In response the primary partition will not be occupy after this process. In such cases, you can take the help of official site expert person. They help to you for solving your complicated issue. Also you need to read the manual of windows 8.