Thread: Windows 7 ultimate suddenly showing windows 7 service pack 3.

Windows 7 ultimate suddenly showing windows 7 service pack 3.

Hey guys, I am having one problem , few days before when I checked the status of my OS and I got stuck, it was showing Windows 7 Service Pack 3. It was showing configuration like below mentioned
    • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    • Service Pack 3

So my question only that how can it be possible that SP3? Is it released by Microsoft, can anyone tell me please I am very confused? Also one confusion more when I upgrade my OS yesterday with SP1 It showed me reply like new Service Pack is being installed to your system. So what is the problem can anyone reply please.

Re: Windows 7 ultimate suddenly showing windows 7 service pack 3.

It is very strange that you seen Service Pack 3 on your Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, if you are serious then must check your system whether it is infected or not. According to me I think your PC is Infected by Virus Attack, you must update your Anti-Virus instead of updating your Windows Version. If still it doesn’t works for you then just do one thing, when you try to format your Windows at that time just select Repair option except Format option, it will repair your Windows without losing data and keep in mind that when you repair it don’t forget to reset registry key. And also try this tool named MBR Regenerator. I think it will solve your Problem…..all the best

Hey thanks for reply, but I would like to tell is I seen service pack 3 before 1 week, after that I updated my windows and now it is showing me new version of Windows is installed on your System, so this is the reason I am not able to show you Screenshot of it. So as per your suggestion should I try to update Windows from CD and repair it. The tool you have given me, is that like remove.Wat? because this kind of tool doesn’t work properly, when I had try another tool, it was showing New version of Windows is already installed on your System. So can you tell me what should I do? Reply…

Actually you are taking it wrong, this tool doesn’t change the functionality of loader, it doesn’t work like activator, it only cleans the system for new installation of other activation method. You just try to scan your computer and see what happens if still it doesn’t works for you then there is one command just try if after scanning of your computer, go to run command and type sfc/scannow, it will scan your registry and it will solve your problem. Once your problem get solved just try to install fresh version of Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. All the best…it will work for you.