Thread: Windows XP pro full version and OEM version

Windows XP pro full version and OEM version

I am willing to purchase a Desktop computer, which should be compatible with windows version. I am having some of the experience of windows XP platform, so in my system I am willing to specify my system with this OS version. now I am looking for the information of windows XP pro full version and the OEM version. What is the difference between the two versions? Is there any one having any information on this by which I can easily make the decision. Any input on this topic input freely.

Re: Windows XP pro full version and OEM version

An OEM or original equipment manufacturers refers to a manufacturer of finished components or products of these to their own factories produced them but even in the trade involves not. In many industries, however, has the opposite meaning of the original equipment manufacturer established. For example in the engineering, automobile or golf articles for industry at original equipment a company which products their own name in the trading houses. If component suppliers to these companies’ resale discounts are often, then this referred as an OEM discount. In the computer industry the term OEM refers in a rather different application context.

I don’t think so there must any such major differences in between these two versions of the windows xp pro, one is belong to the full version, which is specified with all of the features of operating system, and the other one is with some of the missing features, one is belong to the developer and one is belongs to the manufacturer, the main difference is the licensing, one is fully licensed and other one is not. The OEM is licensed to use only in the original system and support of this version is not provided by the Microsoft, the customer support provided by the system builder.

The OEM is considered by a manufacturer of a famous and positively perceived brand name has to be, as a rule, use this version as your own or purchased goods at your risk. Thus it is also linked to numerous statutory provisions. As for instance, the spare parts stock and ensure, as regards product liability and warranty responsibility. Furthermore, high costs for advertising and sales. A manufacturer, who does not have brand names and appropriate distribution channels, can concentrate on research, development and production and sell its products to several brands. Especially in the metalworking industry like to call this the "extended workbench "of the brand manufacturer. A number of brand manufacturers supply both products to the trade and finished products to other manufacturers. These are identical in general.

Microsoft sells much cheaper OEM versions of it software’s (such as Office or Windows) to dealers, who then resell with a newly purchased PC extradite. These software licenses are for it but also associated with less or limited use rights. The respective end user license agreements are applied to these software’s. it must purchased software license no older previous version of the program installed to be the with or that the re-imaging granted will not. In other words, a customer pays when purchasing a new PC with a pre-installed OEM version is much less than when the same PC and a normal retail version of the same software purchased separately. Even if it first buys only the hardware and the same dealership in a short time later, the software, it is not entitled to the cheaper OEM version more. Microsoft calls its OEM versions of OSB, which for OEM System Builder and SB version.

I would like to share some of the information regarding eth OEM hardware; those are manufactured by another company and marketed by any other company, but sold under the brand name of the product. This is known as the bulk versions are OEM products to be called if it from a system integrator or value added reseller (VAR) system installed and are sold, The retail market for retail-specific hardware is different from the bulk product usually by a more elaborate packaging and supplied extra accessories such as cables, screws warranty. In real OEM hardware support problem is often not the original manufacturer (OEM) provided by non device supporter, the customer is then to support its dealer or system integrator instructed.

By the OEM version of windows XP pro you can run your computer with easy tailor versions of Windows XP. This means in practice that can support a fully equipped computer with software - just after the turn. This approach is hardware-dependent. As for instance, you will often find the complete database of device drivers in a folder. The reality in this case in a way that you can install your Windows XP OEM version on any machine other than its own, which would actually also illegal and therefore it is not under with Microsoft's certification.

Some of the information about the OEM version in a very simple language, I hope it will help you to get knowledge about what is exactly the OEM version of windows XP pro. An OEM version is a version that is attached to a material, like mouse, a hard disk, motherboard etc. It is a restrictive version in use compared to the canned version. A windows OEM which comes with a large surface pc cannot be installed on another pc. The only freedom given to these versions is the ability to change if the motherboard, some OEM versions are somewhat doctored in order to ensure that the windows in question cannot be installed on another pc than the original. If you are looking any other additional information on OEM version the visit to the Microsoft official support page.