Thread: inetcpl.cpl error message in Windows vista after log on to the system

inetcpl.cpl error message in Windows vista after log on to the system

From last 1 year I am using a Dell latitude laptop; this is running with windows vista OS. It was running perfectly with all of its functions and the other applications those I applied there. But from last two days I have encountered a error message in my system, and this happen after log on to the machine, the problem is appear with a error message look like, Error loading c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl. What type of error message is this? And what it is explaining is there any one having any idea on this? Any suggestion to resolve this issue will be appreciated greatly.

Re: inetcpl.cpl error message in Windows vista after log on to the system

Let’s check whether the same issue is persists in ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ or not with the bellow mentioned steps. I was also facing similar issue, after that I also tried this and by applied this the problem wassolved. So I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

1. Restart your computer
    2. Start pressing F8 key after windows logo will appear.
    4. Use the up or down arrow keys to highlight your selection.
    5. Select ‘Safe Mode with Networking ’and hit Enter.
    6. You should see drivers loading, and then please wait.
    7. You should then be at the Welcome Screen.
    8. Logon to your system using an account with Administrator rights.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring for the Internet explorer browser or nay other browser, where as I was also facing similar error message in my internet explorer web browser, after that by the suggestion of one of my friend I simply do a process and the problem was solved by this, so I also would like to recommend you with that process, I hope this will also help you. Search the same file by which you are getting the error message in any other system and copy and paste the same file path in your system installed folder, reboot the machine and then log on to the system in normal mode, recommended that, while you are doing this process start your system in windows safe mode.

As per my knowledge also the problem atht you mentioned is completely occurring for the web browser, for that if you are not able to figure out the problem with the above mentioned processes then simply try with the registry editor, for that open the registry editor and then look for the registry path in your registry editor HKEY_CURRENT_USER / SOFTWARE / Policies / Microsoft / Internet Explorer / Restrictions, look for the vault with the name, NoBrowserOptions remove this from there. And then reboot your system and check whether the problem is still arriving or not. I hope this will somehow help you to resolve the issue that you mentioned in your post.

DLLs enabled several programs to perform specific tasks necessary to use program components together. The first part of the program is loaded at run time and also connected only with the calling program. DLL errors can cause powerful anger. Error in the DLL block cause system crashes, memory, and some programs cannot even start without a specific DLL version. It does not matter if the DLL files provided by Microsoft with Windows or other software manufacturers. So for that I would like to suggest you run the anti malewarebyte program, if there any malwarebyte attacked that particular .ddl file then this will be resolved by this.

The problem that posted here, it can be occurring for the other third party software’s. So as per my opinion I would like to recommend you to look for the third party software application or any other visual effects those are applied in your system, remove that one first and then go for a full scan process, I was also facing relevant type of problem, where as some of the .dll files was missing from there, after that I simply go through this, and somehow I figure out and overcome from the problem.

According to my knowledge about the problem that you mentioned, I suggest you repair the browser, if you are suing the internet explorer web browser, then simply proceed to the program and features under control panel and from the drop down list locate the browser and click on repair option. Wait till the process completes and reboot your system if it will not require automatically. Apart from that if you are using any other third party web browser then simply reload that one with the latest version, remove the existing one along with this also remove the other browser contained files from the temporary folder and registry editor. Go through this, it will definitely help you.

This is last solution for you, if you are still not encountered the problem with the above mentioned process, though the error message is completely occurring for the web browser, and according to this issue I think might be any file is missing from the windows installed folder, for that I suggest you to reload the operating system, insert windows installation disc into CD ROM drive, and press the desire key to prompt into the windows installation window, from there start the installation process, at the beginning it will ask you to format the drive to install the OS version, remove the existing windows file and then proceed for the fresh installation. Reboot your system after complete the process.