Thread: Windows 7 and MAC OS X welcome screen both on Mac

Windows 7 and MAC OS X welcome screen both on Mac

I have been using the Mac from the past several months. The system us running with Mac OS X. however I like its welcome screen when you can see it at the start up of computer. Yesterday I have seen Windows 7 welcome screen. It was very beautiful like the OS X. Now what I want is to get both the welcome screen on my Mac and allows me to pick between those two whenever I required. Is it possible to do so? Should I need to install any special program, for this? I am not telling about the bootcamp or dual boot. It is just about the start up screen or welcome screen.

Re: Windows 7 and MAC OS X welcome screen both on Mac

Snow Transformation Pack is an excellent theme for Windows 7 that will make you look like Mac OS X Snow Leopard on a PC with Windows 7, so you can enjoy the look of the Mac operating system Windows 7, this package includes processing everything you need to make you feel on a Mac as the splash screen, icons, wallpapers, sounds, styles in the windows, the Dock. Of course, you must be careful when you install themes or Transformation Packs in Windows as these change the system Uninstaller files then to the issue was not recovered and it can cause errors, so do so at your own risk.

As far as I know you can make use of any of the Operating system’s welcome screen to any platform of a computer. For this you can either make use of any third party transformation pack or any of the tools which will convert the login screen or welcome screen. If the transformation pack is not available for your version of operating system then you should find a theme to download. The only problem is you can use only one type of welcome screen at a time. However choosing between 2 startup screens is not an option before the boot up. For this you should use bootcamp or dual boot.

VMware Fusion is virtualization software to run Windows 7 while remaining under MacOS X. Very useful to run your PC applications, VMware Fusion now has a method called deep integration Unicity which completely hides the presence of Windows. The advantage of virtualization lies in the fact that you can run two operating systems in parallel. In addition, the virtual machine - Windows 7, is no isolated from the host machine - Mac OS X Snow Leopard: shared folders are used to transmit data easily - for example, Office documents.

rEFIt is a boot menu as well as preservation toolkit intended for EFI-based computer or systems similar to the Intel Macs. You can utilize it to boot numerous operating systems effortlessly, counting triple-boot setups through Boot Camp. It moreover offers an uncomplicated method to go into and discover the EFI pre-boot setting. The recent discharge is 0.14. It is obtainable within a variety of forms. Together disk image distributions comprise the Installer enclose and able to be burned like a bootable disk in addition. All three binary distributions are able to utilize to install rEFIt on top of a USB flash drive or additional disk drives.