Thread: Corrupt file blocks Windows 7 startup

Corrupt file blocks Windows 7 startup

I use Windows 7 operating system in my desktop computer, it was up and running till yesterday , but later on I had installed a couple of games and an application program , since then I think some of the system file has been corrupted and it does not allow my system to have startup , as my system shows a lot of issues while start up , but I am not able to isolate what is the core and root cause for this issue , I hope after posting the question I will able to help myself till some extent .

re: Corrupt file blocks Windows 7 startup

Well as you said that after you had installed the game and some application program , you got this issue , so for this reason it is very important for you to get rid of the game or the utility that is causing your system in startup failure .so I will ask you go into the safe mode if you can , once you go into the safe mode , I will ask you tor remove all the games and applications you have installed recently. Then check your system performance again.

Well if you are able to get access in the safe mode then you can follow the above given procedure , but if you are not able to boot through safe mode then I will ask there is a possibility that your system is infected with a virus , so you will have get rid of the Virus , but since you can cannot do it ,if you have a dual boot system then you can boot it from the other operating system if not through the Windows 7 and then run a scan.

Well it is indeed a virus attack , as I am know that any of the three files that you have brought in your system recently has acted as a carrier for the virus and the virus as directly attacked the system files, well in this case you do not have any choice but to reinstall the operating system , so you can either run Windows start up repair utility or you can reinstall the operating system again , once you have installed the operating system , I will ask you to get the installation cd and reisntall the operating system again.