Thread: Computer keeps restarts when tried to download a file

Computer keeps restarts when tried to download a file

I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my Toshiba tecra A11 laptop, whenever i tried to download any file from internet, the laptop keeps restarts automatically. The machine is running with windows 7 OS. My machine is compatible with wireless connectivity. I basically sue my laptop for internet acce3ss for some of my official and some of my personal works. I searched almost every web sites for getting the solution for this, but did not found anything. So I am here for collecting any suggestion or information regarding this problem. Is this for the internet connection or for the application? Is there anyone having any solution or suggestion for me to overcome from this problem?

Re: Computer keeps restarts when tried to download a file

According to me, I think the problem is occurring for the software application, for this if you are using browser default download manager, then there should be any issue with the browser application program. I would like o recommend you to reload the program, for the first of all remove the existing version and along with this also removed the other files; those are collaborating with windows log file. Reboot your laptop, if required and go for the fresh installation. On the other hand if you are using any download manager, here I also recommend you to do the same process. Try this; I hope any one will be help you to overcome from the problem. also like to suggest you that, make sure that the machine is properly configured with the network, for this enter into network and sharing center, go to the properties of the desire network name by right click on it and look for the physical address, along with this other network authentication and also the download permission.

As per my knowledge, there are some of the installed application file, those are stored into the windows system 32 folder, those used when you are going to launch them into your machine. So I think those files are might be damaged, for that I recommend you to reinstall the operating system, by this you will also be overcome if there is any issue with the browser or download manager application. But along with this I suggest you to go for the repair option, this will not remove any setting or any software application from your machine, by this you will also not to require install software or driver application in your laptop after reload the operating system. Insert the windows installation disk and enter the appropriate key to enter into the installation window, from there select windows repair option, and wait till the process completes. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you to resolve the issue.

Relevant issue with the internet connectivity, when I connect my machine with wireless network, after insert the network authentication user name and password, the machine completely freezes for few minute, and after that it directs me to shut down the machine. And after coming back, the machine is disconnect with the network service. I also searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found still now any positive reply regarding this problem. suggest me some thing to overcome from the problem.

I think the problem is for the wireless driver, for that I suggest you to visit into the driver manufacturer web site and from there download the latest version of wireless network router driver and install into your machine. Reboot your machine, and now try to make the connection between the wifi network and your system. If still the problem arriving in your machine, then I think this one could be or the graphical interface. You simply try once to reload the driver, which is installed in your machine. For that insert graphics driver installation disk in to CD ROM drive and enter into device manager, from the open display tab and right click on it, browse the installation program and start the process. Reboot your machine after that and now try to connect your laptop.