Thread: Windows 7: unable to use Bluetooth file transfer

Windows 7: unable to use Bluetooth file transfer

Hello friends, I am having the Windows 7, and currently I have been having the problem Bluetooth file transfer. I can neither send nor receive any of the files through the phone and the computer. When I want to send a file, it cannot distinguish any Bluetooth device at all. The page becomes total blank. And alternately when I want to receive a file through my phone, it shows me that “this file could not be sent because the connection could not be established. Check to make sure the Bluetooth radio is plugged in." on the other hand, when I opened the extra Bluetooth application, the one to establish a modem connection, my VAIO can identify my phone as normal. I think the big issue is around file transfer wizard. How could I solve this problem? Please help

Re: Windows 7: unable to use Bluetooth file transfer

As per my suggestion: first you disconnect the Bluetooth devices and Remove your VAIO Computer Bluetooth link from your phone, and remove phone Bluetooth entry in your computer. After that try to reconnect those two back once again. And the important think remember that also temporary disable the antivirus or any of the firewall you use. Or you can also try to connect the other Bluetooth device to the computer and check whether it works. If it works then may be the fault is with the Bluetooth device.

I want to ask you that what the model of your computer is. I now think that the latest Bluetooth adapter driver is not compatible with Windows 7 operating system. I recommend you to contact the computer producer and inquire whether if their device works in Windows 7 OS or if there is any Windows 7 well-suited driver accessible. For the moment I suggest you to momentary disable the antivirus and firewall, after that verify the effect. If the problem occurs then please inform if the problem exists when transferring data with any extra devices or simply exists when transferring to a particular device, such as the mobile. There may be hardware compatibility problem in between the adapters on the computer and the device.

Might be the Bluetooth device is not supportable by the Windows 7.Try to get the Bluetooth drivers and install it in the compatibility mode. Eliminate that hardware device from the Device Manager, after that select and right-click on the driver installer file and choose the Compatibility tab; tick the checkbox before Run this program in Compatibility mode for choice and choose Windows Vista in the drop-down box; then try installing the device driver. Also, you can make use of the Windows XP driver for testing. If the difficulty again exists, then recognize that Windows 7 is a latest operating system and entire driver store has been reprogrammed; several old driver is not well-suited with new OS.