Thread: User get blocked in windows vista

User get blocked in windows vista

I have a little problem with Vista Basic in every 5 minutes that do not do anything with my computer the user logs off. Apart from that click is not much I'm shaking but becomes annoying, the real problem is that meter watch a movie or let go of the music makes me the same! I go to a divx hdd, I lie time to see two minutes and stop! Home page and account blocked! And go on like this. I looked in the settings but because I've got one week and I'm struggling to understand how to set it minus icons and more practical in my opinion. Can anyone help me?

Re: User get blocked in windows vista

Test the monitor which get changes in power options.>>. Balanced.>>. Change plan settings.>>. change advanced power settings.>>. multimedia settings (the last item in the list) ... set to disallow computer to go to sleep due to inactivity. So I got this from one of the forum site so I hope this will help you in fixing your issue.

I have the same problem I log off after a minute of inactivity 'I tried to do as advised but to no avail the problem persist. I also tried to update Vista with Windows 7, but the problem remains. It's very annoying I cannot even watch a movie that after a minute I go to automatic exchange. And in this screen also looked at the settings of the energy savings but also by setting everything up to the problem persists, and even when the PC is connected to the network. I think it may be because a virus? Please help me I do not know 'what to watch. It's probably on your pc parameter is originally set to "allow the computer to switch to Away" If still does not solve your problem groom better between these settings.

I know, I Had the same problem with Vista, because I have my laptop and It Came from UK with Vista. I have been trying to avoid "blocked person" by reading what you guys have posted here since last summer. I discovered now that you have to put a user password to you every time you open it and type. It is like User Account and Protection from Family> Account user> create a password. Then you have to go to "on or off user account" and be sure that 'to protect your computer, user control. “And that’s All, I haven’t HAD problems since I did this. I Hope that this will help you too.

On Vista/Win7 should be something like:
    1. On the desktop (not on the taskbar!) Right click mouse and select "Customize" (or "Properties", depending on the version of the OS);
    2. In the lower right, select the menu "Screen Saver";
    3. In the menu "Screen Saver" uncheck the box that says "On resume, the login screen."
    Should this do the trick.