Thread: Unable to use PDF thumbnails on Windows 7

Unable to use PDF thumbnails on Windows 7

I am working in the windows 7 operating system and the PDF thumbnails are not working on it. Initially when i was using the windows vista then there was no such issues. But in windows 7 i am not able to use the thumbnails. My windows 7 is not able to read the PDF thumbnails. Is there is any way that will help me to get this thumbnails working. Please help me to fix this problem.

Re: Unable to use PDF thumbnails on Windows 7

It depends on the version of the operating system that you are using. Because the thumbnails are active on the ultimate version of windows 7 and if you are using other than that then it is definitely not going to work. So do one thing try and use the windows 7 ultimate version because if you are having any other then you will not be able to use the thumbnails and hence you have to uninstall the windows 7 and install the ultimate version of the same. It will help you to get the thumbnails back on the PDF files.

According to me you have to install the acrobat reader on your system and then get rid of the problem that you are facing. The acrobat reader is the software that allows you to add all the thumbnails and also you can use it on the windows 7. Just make the installation of this software and that to an updated one. If you are unable to find out the software then you can get the same from the official site ten downloads that software and install. I am very much confident that installing this software will help you to resolve your issue.

Why don’t you go with the Adobe PDF iFilter9? It is the latest software that is released by adobe and has the tendency only to work on the 64 bit platforms, and if your window 7 is of 64 bit then you can surely go for it. It is the version 9 and a free one to which will enhance the ability to search and index the PDF documents. You can download it from the official site of acrobat and then install it in the system of yours. I hope that installing his software will help your system to use the PDF thumbnails.

I guess the adobe that we use to open the PDF files is not coping with the operating system that you are using. I mean to say that on the 64 bit processors the Adobe works very slowly. So try out any other software that enables you to open the PDB files and also lot of thumbnails installed on it. I am sure that using any other software with the same functionality but the advanced one will help you to solve the issue.