Thread: Sticky Notes remains on taskbar on Windows 7

Sticky Notes remains on taskbar on Windows 7

Guys, I have problem with the sticky notes. I want that the sticky notes gets start up automatically. But there is one condition that the sticky notes stay on the taskbar rather than the system tray. I am running Windows 7 in my computer. I don’t know that how can I do this so If you have any suggestion or any idea about this then please post that here. It will be a great help to me. Thank you very much.

Re: Sticky Notes remains on taskbar on Windows 7

OK, I am not sure that whether it is going to help you or not but you can try this just to confirm this. I got this answer from the Microsoft site. It’s a simple two steps solution that can help you. Here is the way to do this:
    1. Click on start button and in the search box; you have to type Sticky Notes. This will open a new window with the list of result. From that list you have to tap the sticky Notes.
    2. Go to the tools menu and select the options. Select open on startup.

That is it and this can do the thing that you want to do.

I cannot understand d that exactly what do you wants to do but if you want that the sticky notes should always be visible to the desktop then you can do it in the way that I am going to tell you. Open the search box from startup and type Sticky notes in that. From the search result, open Sticky Notes. Click on the tools and from the option you have to select the Always on Top. This will make it to display always on the desktop.

I think that you may need to reinstall the Sticky notes. I am saying this to you because there may be some of the files that are corrupted or missing. Uninstall it completely and install that again. If possible then download a fresh copy of it from internet and try to install that. This will recreate all the files for it and may help you to do what you want to do. Good Luck!!!