Thread: Windows 7 crashes or BSODs while playing a Flash video

Windows 7 crashes or BSODs while playing a Flash video

I have recently started facing this problem, the problem is that my system crashes or BSOD appears every time i play a flash file, my operating system is Windows 7 and this problem has started ever since i upgraded my system to Windows 7. So give me a solution on what should i do, should i change my operating system or is there any problem in my flash player please help me as it is affecting my work.

Re: Windows 7 crashes or BSODs while playing a Flash video

I have heard about this problem from many of the user's. I would suggest you to run an anti virus scan which may help in detecting the bugs in your computer it is said that bugs attach themselves with the major browser's such as Firefox, chrome, safari, what this bug will do is crash the flash content playing in the browser ultimately annoying the user so i would suggest you to run a entire PC scan and no need to change your operating system it will work fine.

I think there is some problem in your video card do check if your video card is compatible to work with windows 7 because if its not it can tend to give you such problems and also do uninstall your flash player and install it again and do upgrade it with the latest flash player for windows 7, i don't think so there's any problem with the operating system because once you upgrade your operating system there will be some configuration issues with the other portable devices so do try this out.

If you ask me i would suggest you to disable the codec or remove the codec from your system as the codec in your system is really not necessary, it only gives some additional sound effects and volume which is not needed for the flash content working in the browser and also it conflicts with the flash driver which causes the system to crash so i would suggest you to remove the audio codec from your system.