Thread: Sound issue related to the Slackware V13-64, HP G60 AND G70 series Laptops...!!!

Sound issue related to the Slackware V13-64, HP G60 AND G70 series Laptops...!!!

Currently I am using the HP G60 laptop with the slack ware operating system so here I want to ask you that is there anybody else who is also using the HP G60 or G70 series laptop with Slack ware v13-64? If yes so have you been able to get the sound to work with this hardware/software mix and if yes then how did you able to do it?

Re: Sound issue related to the Slackware V13-64, HP G60 AND G70 series Laptops...!!!

Here I just want to tell you that it is better to get late than the never. Actually here I want say that slackware mute the sound card by default. Many users of this operating system facing the same issue. Maybe this is the case. So for this you just try the alsamixer, or a program like kmix from GUI I think this will really help you.

Re: Sound issue related to the Slackware V13-64, HP G60 AND G70 series Laptops...!!!

I think I have little bit more information than the previous user. Here this not the issue with the only slack ware. It is also happening with the some others operating system also. In that actually it changed the default setting of the sound card that is the reason it mute the sound. SO I think to fix this you should try the another operating system.

I am also facing the same issue and so regarding this I have tried to review the build script last night and it is appearing like that they are trying to set it to the 75% by default. And in this there is something which is in the syntax which is not working in the approved manner.

Yes I have also face this issue and regarding this I have visited most of the forum site to get the solution of it. But unfortunately I was not able to get the answer which could fix my issue then I have install the other operating system and now there is no any of the issue related to the sound card. So if you want then you can go for this.