Thread: No HDMI audio out with Windows 7

No HDMI audio out with Windows 7

I just installed Windows 7 on my computer, software that I appreciate , but there remains a serious problem: in fact , automatic configuration of Windows I installed a controller SPDIF for audio, but the trouble is that my hardware has no real exit SPDF that HDMI, which means that I have no sound, I plug speakers or headphones. There is No HDMI audio out with Windows 7. Please help. Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: No HDMI audio out with Windows 7

The problem is that you can not run these outputs at the same time. If you want to spend his example on the HDMI audio on the amplifier, it must go into the properties of audio playback of Windows 7, and select the desired output connector . This is obviously incompatible with the use of Media Center that is simple and with a remote control. Faced with this problem , and the fact that there was no solution to switch the output from a Media Center tofego decided to create its own plugin. Of his work is born Updater plugin Audio Render . It allows to easily switch audio output from a Media Center with remote control.

The latest graphics cards have built- in HDMI and everything is normally supported natively , but in other cases , you must have a DVI / HDMI and it is also possible that you need to connect a cable Internal SPDIF for connecting the graphics card to your motherboard. If you are not al'aise with such connections , contact a professional because you may damage your hardware if you do not plug it right. Think has also update the drivers for your graphics card . Taking the example of an ATI video card, you must have a specific device in " Sound, video and game controllers ".

When the HDMI output on the motherboard is connected to an HDTV or a home theater amplifier , the detection of this equipment is not always correct which sometimes prevents the transit through its HDMI output. This updated driver High Definition Audio version 1.41 ( 1.00.00.41 ) corrects the problem because it is good driver HDA ( Azalia ), which manages the HDMI output at least for the audio portion. This new driver HDA is compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7.

You can access quality of the audio chipset on the motherboard that we have in testing. Point important if you connect your PC to your amplifier in 5.1 or 7.1 analog and you have no sound card . For this, we use the RightMark Audio Analyser software , and we compared the results to high-end sound card : We are dealing on the MSI - H55M E33 's excellent ALC889A audio chipset , so no surprises in terms of performance. The map loads analog outputs 7.1 but by contrast, no S / PDIF.

You can use Matrox MXO2 Mini that offers all the functions of an acquisition card with high quality and a junction box in a small device very affordable. It is also available with the optional Matrox MAX for encoding H.264 high-speed product that boosts your deliveries for Blu -ray, the Web and mobile devices. Matrox MXO2 Mini provides a cost effective monitoring solution for HD editing systems Avid.